BY COVERGIRL #45 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Ashley D.
Recieved this in my recent voxbox. I used this eyeliner throughout all of middle school and most of high school. Once I got into makeup, I realized there are better eyeliners out there. I tested this out for quite a few days, and the pigmentation of the brown shade is pretty good. It applies smooth on the upper lash line, but I prefer liquid for that method. It is not good in the waterline. It doesn't apply smoothly in the waterline, and I have to go over it multiple times to get the coverage I want. It sticks around for like two hours in the waterline, so I honestly recommend passing on this product.
Jay W.
Homestead, FL
I've used this for many many Years & was my favorite until I explored. This does a great job at lining your eyes. Glides right on & gives your eyes a pop. Cover girl gets a A+
Kassandra M.
Oklahoma City
I have shaky hands especially when applying eyeliner. With this product I never have to worry about lines looking uneven and they always have a lot of different colors to try.
Kelli A.
Reinholds, PA
Love this eyeliner. Always bought the product, never had any issues with it. I like how it is has the smudge on the other end. Great to keep in your makeup bag in your purse.
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE this eyeliner! It is really pigmented, I buy the black onyx color! Glides nice and smooth. It is creamy too. It does smudge a bit but lasts all day. I call this my fancy eyeliner because of the price. I have another eyeliner from a different brand that I use. Which a whole lot less. Except with this eyeliner I do not have to do any touch ups, unlike with the other brand. I have bought this eyeliner in the past and will continue to do so. 😊
Cynthia L.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I learned how to do winged eyeliner with this eyeliner. It is easy for beginners to practice with. The color is a dark black and looks nice for a normal eyeliner as well.
Sam H.
This is my favorite eyeliner! It's a twist so never have to worry about sharpening. It's sooo smooth when applying. I have very sensitive skin and all other eye liners usually irritate my eyes or run into my eyes and make them water. This stuff is great
Susan L.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I used this for a long time. It was a favorite of mine for a long time. I was very unhappy with how little product was in this stick. It seemed as soon as I opened it, it was gone. Not worth the money I paid anymore. It was too expensive for the quantity in this stick.
Hailey T.
Review for: Black Onyx, Charcoal more...
Have been using this 5+ years and is always what I reach for. The price is good and the pigment is great. Only down side is that it does not stay on my waterline all day.
maren g.
Carson City, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I have this in black and I love it!!!! It stayed on really well!!! And is so easy to out on!!! Love love love!!! great product if u haven't tried this a highly recommend it!!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging