BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I'm still kind of a novice when it comes to eyeliner because of all my terrible past experiences with them, this eyeliner changed it all for me! Smooth, easy application! Great staying power! Bold or natural, this versitale liner does it all!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Johnston, IA
Review for: Black Onyx
I don't wear eyeliner very often, but when i do i always wear COVERGIRL, because some girls are born with it but for not so much, it applys really well, and last me all day, and its easy to wipe off, with makeup remover, i would buy it again.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Orange, MA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and it looks great. Easy to use as well and inexpensive which is always a great thing when buying makeup. Works better then the expensive brands I have received as a gift. Would highly recommend!!!!!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I LOVE THIS eye liner! This is all I use any more. It is so easy to apply and it doesn't come off in the middle of the day like most eye liners do. I bought this at Walgreens and the price was well worth the product. Lasted a ling time also.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
This has been my go to eye liner for longer than I can remember. The perfect point really is perfect for anything from a casual day look to a sultry night out. COVERGIRL is always affordable so even those of us on a budget can look fabulous!
Alejandro P.
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been extremely happy with the Covergirl eyeliner and have used many of its products for years. This eyeliner stays put even when I get a little wet. I have yet to test its rain capabilities but I'm happy with the color and versatility.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Review for: Violet
This has been my go to drugstore eyeliner for so long, I've been using it for well over 5 years and have repurchased so many times. It lasts forever, goes on smoothly, and has great pigmentation. It smudges a bit but everything else I love.
Jayne E.
Jayne E.
This is my favorite eyeliner. I use it in Black and Charcoal. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. One end has piece to smudge your lines too. The price is good and many stores often have deals on this eyeliner abd other covergirl products.
kim c.
kim c.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this for years and love it. I love the shades it comes in. I usually buy it at walmart and walgreens. It is a very good value reasonably priced. I have tried others and this is the best. I would recommend this to everyone.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Starkville
Review for: Black Onyx
I am an avid fan of black eyeliner. I use it almost every time I wear makeup. This eyeliner applies extremely smoothly and lasts all day. It also has a nice bright black, instead of the dull ones other brands tend to have. Highly recommend!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging