BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Taylor D.
Eau Claire, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for 10 years and I have never found a better replacement. It stays on the entire day. I can even swim with it and it stays on. It's very adorable around $5 and lasts long.
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black onyx is the BOMB! I like it mostly because it doesn't run down my face, plus it's really dark (which I love) and it applies smooth.
Andrea J.
Review for: Espresso
This is my #1 go to eye liner! I love that it just twists up instead of having to sharpen with a sharpener. It glides on easily and lasts all day. I have tried several different eyeliners but always seem to go back to this one. I have tried a cpl different colors but the espresso is my fav.
Tracie D.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye liner to use! It's never failed me yet, and I don't think it will! I'd recommend anyone to use this! Definitely my favorite! I normally buy the black.
Kelli A.
REINHOLDS, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner. Always bought the product, never had any issues with it. I like how it is has the smudge on the other end. Great to keep in your makeup bag in your purse.
cynthia 🌻.
Review for: Black Onyx
I learned how to do winged eyeliner with this eyeliner. It is easy for beginners to practice with. The color is a dark black and looks nice for a normal eyeliner as well.
Jacquelyn W.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My GO TO eyeliner. Goes great on the water line and never smudges. Occasionally it will start to run in the corner of my eye but it doesn’t bother me too bad. Worth it.
Haley M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I seriously can never find a eyeliner that beats this one. It doesn't smear, shows up great, and last all day! I'll probably never switch eyeliners. I've had people ask what kind I use at work because it never sweats off! Great, great, great! Try it!
Michelle F.
I have COVERGIRL PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER
in 200 black onyx. This is creamy and easily glides along the skin. It self sharpens as you twist the product. I wish it was a more finer point. I applied it on my water lines and above the lash line. This holds all day above the lash line. However, this doesn't last all day on the water lines. About 4 hours into wearing the eyeliner, it was wearing off so I had to touch up. I did not use the smudger tip because I never smudge my eyeliner so I can't give you an opinion on that other than it's a soft sponge. This is an okay eye liner, but I've had better.
Jennifer P.
Ogden
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this. It goes on thin or thick however I want to do my makeup that day. One thing I have noticed is sometimes people think it is blue eyeliner when I get the blackest one.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging