BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
This eyeliner is good in the sense that it's creamy and glides on nicely. However, I do not like the "Point" provided because it's not a great point (Not sharp) and it makes it tough to work with. I've tried it out from the time influenster sent it to me and I am pleased with the look, if I keep fixing it. I would recommend it at the price point and for the texture if you are able to work with something that doesn't have a sharp point.
Celia B.
Celia B.
Walton, KY
Review for: Black Ink
Let me start of by saying that my face tends to be oily, so my makeup winds up coming off of my face or spreading by the middle of the day. I bought this eyeliner, and the first thing I noticed was that it went on very smoothly and evenly. Also, it doesn't wear off like other liners I've used in the past. I've noticed that it works pretty well for creating my wings, too! :) I will definitely be using this eyeliner from here on out!
Eva P.
Eva P.
This eyeliner is easy to apply, an glides on smoothly! The only issues I've found is that it's difficult to do crispy clean points when doing winged eyeliner, and the tip of the eyeliner sometimes gets dull and covered with natural oil or eyeshadow, so the eyeliner goes on faded and not a dark black. It's a good eyeliner for the price, however it is definitely not an eyeliner for those who like the sharper points.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner. I love how easy it is to apply, it glides right on, you don't have to worry about digging out the pencil sharpener. It's retractable so after you are done using it, you can wind it back down and put the lid on so it doesn't get wasted by breaking off. It lasts all day, and looks great with my tan complexion, and brown hair and eyes.. It's a must have, I definitely recommend trying it.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
Love my Covergirl eyeliner! Goes on nice and smooth and stays in place even on warm days! No smearing is a must for any great eyeliner and this one fits the bill! So easy to apply and the lid stays on nicely to keep liner protected from breaking and bacteria between uses! I took one star off because I wish the product lasted a little longer! I feel I run out pretty quickly but still LOVE enough to keep buying!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Glen Burnie, MD
This was a staple in my make up bag for quite some time, however, it seems as though quality control measures have started to slack a bit.
After I bought 3 in a row that wouldn't work - the liner wouldn't move up when twisting the barrel - I finally gave up and moved onto another brand. These are too expensive at around $7 each to just keep your fingers crossed that you get one that you can actually use.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Ink It!
First let me preface this review by saying I am a makeup snob...sorry but it's true...this eyeliner is pretty good especially for the price. It does an okay job with longevity however if you're going to be out and about the entire day I would recommend using a more prestigious brand such as lorac. If you must use this product wear it when you won't be out too long and set it with a makeup setting spray
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm picky on my eyeliner and this is not good. I really like that this goes on smoothly and I like the pigmentation of it. I received this in the Super Sizer vox box to try from Influenster for testing purposes and I was excited. But this won't cut it for me. It doesn't last long and wears off through out the day. I'll stick to my other eyeliners that I love that won't smudge just after a couple hours.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Syracuse, Ny
OH MY GOD I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS EYELINER!!!!! I have been looking for the perfect eyeliner to tightline with for years now, and ladies and gents, here it is. The tip is just fine enough that you can get into a small area like your upper lid but it is just big enough that you can still get plenty of pigment. I love love love this eyeliner. This will become a staple of my makeup collection for sure.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are just okay. These eyeliner have great pigmentation, so it's great to but in your waterline and tightline. The only con is the packaging, the eyeliner tips easily break off. I would rather just get a Rimmel ScandalEyes Pencil Eyeliner, it has better packaging and pigmentation. If Covergirl would change the packaging, this would be one of my favorite eyeliners, not just drugstore, overall.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging