BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Brittany T.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Gives me perfect tight lines and lasts through the day!I would even recommend this to beginners it's so easy to use!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Minot, ND
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This went on so smooth! One of my new favorites! Cover girl eye liner has always been my go to!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Rome, GA
Works great. Leaves my eyes looking beautiful. Totally recommend to others. It's a good product
Laura A.
Laura A.
Ramsey, MN
Review for: Ink It!
This product goes on too thick and smudges easily. I like that it goes on with little effort, blt seems like it takes a long time to dry
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Bruceton Mills, WV
It was a very great eye pencil. it is the only one that I will use. most others just fade off through the day and this one will stay on.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Prineville, OR
Review for: Charcoal Ink
The first few times I used this eyeliner it worked amazing but now sometimes gets a little dry.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Winnemucca, NV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I've only used this eyeliner once but I was quite impressed with it. The color really made my eyes stand out and it went on beautifully.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is affordable and works great. It lags all day and is easy to remove. I prefer it over any other brand.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Ink It!
I love it... I would buy it again it brings out my eyes and you don't have to keep puttin it on
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bella Vista, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
Great product! Would definitely buy again and you should try it too! Awesome awesome awesome!!!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging