BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good pencil for the waterline. I'm not fond of the sponge smudger, but you can get the job done.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eyeliner hands down. I am so obsessed with this eyeliner. It goes great on lower and upper lid. It also has a smudge crush to clean up the eyeliner if you mess up !!!! I will buy this eyeliner for life !
Ashley Marie T.
Uniontown, PA
This is my go to for tightening and water line. I have not found any other eyeliner that stays on the water line without fading or simply not showing up. It runs a little but but that's nothing that setting powder can't fix.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
I have used this eyeliner for over 10 years and don't plan on changing anytime soon. This eyeliner is really easy to apply and stays on all day. I have used other eye liners from specialty make up stores and Perfect Point compares almost the same, so for the drastic price difference, Perfect Point is entirely worth it!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eye liner because it is self sharpening!!!! It's super nice because it comes in so many colors and glides on.
Amy L.
Linwood, KS
I really like this. Smoothest line for the price point. The colors are not waterproof so be sure to set them.
DeLaney G.
Lufkin
I like this eyeliner because it's like a liquid liner and pencil all in one. I can get the sharp angles and full color of liquid, and the easy removability of pencil!
Kathalina G.
Porterville, CA
I love the way it smoothly glides on my eye lash line and gives a dramatic look.I will always have eyeliner on me.
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to eyeliner, especially when I'm not wearing any other eye makeup. I own the brown, taupe, gray, burgundy, and blue. Except for the blue, I use these shades at least once a week. It can skip a little when you apply it, but I pull my eyelid taut to avoid that. I layer it a bit to keep it from fading.
Sherri G.
Was given as a gift. Glides on easy but doesn't seem to last as long as I'd like. Do not use daily.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging