BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
aimee b.
Helena, Mt, MT
This is a great smooth pencil with great color options. Easy to use, looks nice and stays put most of the day.
Jaidyn C.
This is my all-time favorite eyeliner. I've been using this same eyeliner since I was about 12 years old and it never disappoints me. I use other eyeliners occasionally but this is my go to.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is one of my must haves is just easy and long lasting! The quality is amazing and is easy to apply! This is an essential for any makeupholic. The price is great I already bought 2 of these and I am in love
Tiffany F.
Lambertville, MI
Review for: Black Ink
Easy to use and apply! Long lasting and not to difficult to remove. Would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others
Courtney K.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Grey Khaki
Easy to use and good price point, lasted a long time I just have been tryingto find an eyeliner I love
Brittny S.
Kelseyville
The name fits the product. It really does give the perfect point. I'm not a fan of water proof, so it's nice that this comes in both.
Sherita B.
Irving, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Like using this eyeliner. Stays on well throughout the day. Great value for the price. No need to continuously reapply. Fits easily in my cosmetic bag. Looks natural when used. Wish the cap would stay on more snuggly. Overall, would recommend this product.
Julia M.
Angier, NC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Easy to use, stays on all day, and doesn't smear. Price is affordable and quality of product is high.Packaging is sleek and fits well into my hand for application. Really love this eyeliner.
Michelle A.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of our favorite eye liners for a good price.I have used lots of brands,but I like this one the best!!
Melissa D.
Eufaula, AL
I love this. It doesn't irritate my eyes. It's easy to apply and I don't have to have a sharpener. It can smear but not easily.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging