BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Christine D.
Christine D.
altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. I don't use anything else or look for anything else. It has the perfect point.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
New Richmond, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
I really like how easy the Perfect Point eyeliner goes on, but it always runs and gives me raccoon eyes.
Good price.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Victoria , TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I tried this product and I liked the color. It looked good with my skin tone. It goes on smooth.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Oak Grove, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. It doesn't smudge easily and when you take it off with makeup remover, it comes off so easily.
Melody H.
Melody H.
West Plains, MO
Review for: Grey Khaki
Cover girl is my go-to for my basics in makeup. this is one of them that I always keep in stock.
Codi W.
Codi W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I think that this could go on smoothr and last longer. It tends to skid at the tips of my eyes.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Waupun, WI
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have been using this for years! It goes on smooth and stays on for all day wear!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Ink It!
I love it... I would buy it again it brings out my eyes and you don't have to keep puttin it on
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is a really great product. It goes in really really smooth, has a lasting wear to it and never fades.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Ink It!
Gives me perfect tight lines and lasts through the day!I would even recommend this to beginners it's so easy to use!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging