BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
hope mills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color and how easy it is to apply, I also love how easy it is to find in the stores that i shop
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Crosby, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Went on smooth and the right amount of color. Did not streak or get on my eyelid when I blinked.
Brittnay  S.
Brittnay S.
Wellington, OH
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have used this for my waterline and I absolutely love it! It stays in place all day.
Codi W.
Codi W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I think that this could go on smoothr and last longer. It tends to skid at the tips of my eyes.
Guadalupe V.
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
I love this makeup stays on all day and doesn't smug also it is very affordable love love love it
Christine D.
Christine D.
altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. I don't use anything else or look for anything else. It has the perfect point.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
moosic , PA
Review for: Black Ink
This was good. Not my favorite but it was definitely good and it is very affordable which was good
Melody H.
Melody H.
West Plains, MO
Review for: Grey Khaki
Cover girl is my go-to for my basics in makeup. this is one of them that I always keep in stock.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I usually don't use liquid eye liner but decided to try this one. I have found my new favorite eye liner. I love it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Oak Grove, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. It doesn't smudge easily and when you take it off with makeup remover, it comes off so easily.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging