BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Judy H.
Maineville, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
This was awesome until after a while it smears. It also left little particles in my eye
Katelyn H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Violet
When I found cover girl had new eyeliner I was excited! this id's such a pretty color. I life it
Lexie M.
Coram, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this pencil I like the darkness and smoothness of the black. easy to apply just make sure you keep it sharp for the best lines
Alyssa H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Ever since I really got into make up I have been using cover girl eyeliner and always black onyx. I recently tried liquid eyeliner and I love that too but I feel like eventually I will still come back to the pencil I don't think I'll ever stray from this eyeliner it has been the best one that I have tried.
Samantha H.
Roosevelt, MN
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite eyeliner. I almost always gravitate to this over anything else. Goes on smooth and looks great!
Amanda T.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
My very favorite eyeliner. Very versatile and easy to use. A go to whether i am in a hurry or can take my time to get ready.
Marisa B.
Jacksonville, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
Really great ! Went on smooth and easy with no mess / smudge ! Very affordable and great for new makeup users who are just starting out and want to get started !
mia c.
Trussville, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
Easy application. glides on easily. easy to smudge. all day wear. doesn't mess eye shadow up. perfect eye liner
Kaitlin M.
Brownsboro, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
Smudges a lot. I have to wipe the excess eyeliner from the bottom of my eyes a couple times a day but goes on excellently.
Ashley B.
Review for: Black Onyx
Last long. Doesn't cost a lot. Very easy to use. Goes on well. I use this product about everyday.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging