BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amber H.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's good I'm getting tired of all theses reviews how many times can you say you love stuff that you use
Sabrina A.
Port Orange, FL
Love how it glides on & that it's self sharpening. Multiple colors to choose from to go with any outfit.
Samantha G.
Cameron, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner it stays on longer than other eyeliner and doesn't come off when I get hot and sweat
Ali B.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Violet
Beautiful color and goes on smooth. Highly recommend this product to any women who isn't a pro at makeup.
Tk K.
Review for: Ink It!
I am pleased with this liner . It stays and doesn't bleed throughout the day . Nice color. Long lasting .
Amaya B.
West Des Moines, IA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Such good quality and good for when your in a rush its quick and amazing i definitely recommend this item

Cat L.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This was alright. I didn't like the fact it leaked out of the cap ... It was something I wasn't expecting
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Only one I've ever used so I have nothing really to compare it to! Does the job for me so I'm satisfied!
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I kinda like this eyeliner but I like black better but again I can keep putting it on and make it darker
Michelle M.
Providence, RI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner. It lasts all day, and I always get compliments on it. I also purchase it in black.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging