BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Laura F.
Laura F.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner is fairly good. I liked it pretty well in comparison to most others. Not the best in my opinion though.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Mapleton, IA
Review for: Ink It!
Great eyeliner for the bold look to the eyes giving it that full look along with making them pop!
Emelin H.
Emelin H.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love like it eyeliner works in my eyes. It has a perfect ink and is good to use all day
Marielle P.
Marielle P.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner! It's one of the few that I will actually use on a daily basis. Super easy to apply and you never have to sharpen it!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Rochester, NY
This is the only eyeliner I use. Love it!! Goes on great and lasts all day long. I have never purchased another brand.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Durham, NC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really like this eyeliner for the price. Goes on smooth. Doesn't smear too badly. I like that it is self-sharpening.
Ashly L.
Ashly L.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Definitely does a perfect point! Love this product!!! It's hassle free and gets the wing look nice and easy.
Christine D.
Christine D.
altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. I don't use anything else or look for anything else. It has the perfect point.
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
hope mills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color and how easy it is to apply, I also love how easy it is to find in the stores that i shop
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Oak Grove, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. It doesn't smudge easily and when you take it off with makeup remover, it comes off so easily.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging