BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

A. C.
A. C.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was purchased by accident. I had meant to get black. Not a bad color, but I'm more of a black liner type of girl.
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
Saint Albans, WV
It's not often I find an eyeliner I really like but I have to say I love this one!!! Simple clean lines & easy to use..
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Everett, WA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Wonderful product! I would buy again and suggest friends and co workers to purchase also
Rosalyn M.
Rosalyn M.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this color it is very pretty and stays on all day and comes off easy at night when you are ready to take it off
Allison R.
Allison R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Ink It!
I like this eyeliner, but it does not seem to dry and stay put as well as others i have used in the past. This being said ill give it a 3.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner that I have ever used. I kept buying different brands because I never found any I like but this is my go-to everyday.
It makes my eyes pop! I love this eye liner because it's smooth to put on and you don't have to sharpen your pencils!
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nice and dark, goes on smoothly, but doesn't seem to last all day for me. Good enough for the price, but not fabulous.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Hurst, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on nice and smooth. But does smear some But doesn't goop up in the corners of your eyes. Overall decent eyeliner.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Grosse Ile, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I personally am not a big liquid eyeliner fan. However this one is decent. The color is nice and goes on pretty good.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging