BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jamie D.
I have used this for my waterline since I started wearing eyeliner. I like it but it doesn't stay all day.
Gregoria B.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Ink It!
The eyeliner doesn't last to long on my eyelids a bit of it tends to always come down to my under eye area.
Katy E.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Love this product!! the only eye liner i use (when i use it). really goes on well & says on for a long time
Amy W.
Round Lake, IL
Review for: Black Ink
I purchased the black liner. I love how smooth it goes on and how long it stays! I will buy again for sure.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome on point I love the creamy texture for this one love it I got it in black and brown love them both
Samantha G.
Cameron, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner it stays on longer than other eyeliner and doesn't come off when I get hot and sweat
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Only one I've ever used so I have nothing really to compare it to! Does the job for me so I'm satisfied!
Cait D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Hunter Green
Cant go wrong ... Always keep two - three of them good quality. Price its good that its always important
Aubrey B.
This is my favorite type of regular eyeliner, it's perfect for when I don't want to spend a ton of money.
Lydia F.
Rehoboth, MA
Love this eyeliner! It stays put, doesn't smudge and lasts for quire a while. Affordable and easy to use!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging