BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Oak Creek, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki
Glides on smooth, love the smudger & sharpner. It's great for those who are new to using eyeliner. Colors are great too
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
The eyeliner glides on well, but it doesn't always stay in place. The color is a good, dark black.
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
Saint Albans, WV
It's not often I find an eyeliner I really like but I have to say I love this one!!! Simple clean lines & easy to use..
Amy H.
Amy H.
Vine Grove
Review for: Ink It!
Pigmentation is good, tugs a bit when applying. Easily smoked out or smudged. I like the packaging
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Just started using this one, so far great eyeliner, applies easily and stays on all day.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Edmond, Ok
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love the staying power of this eyeliner.. It's not as bold over dark shadows, so I stick to liquid in the top lash line
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Everett, WA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Wonderful product! I would buy again and suggest friends and co workers to purchase also
yajaira h.
yajaira h.
Mesquite , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner I've use the black not Cooper but this products is amazing on me. It won't smear stay put all day
A. C.
A. C.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was purchased by accident. I had meant to get black. Not a bad color, but I'm more of a black liner type of girl.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Ink It!
Absolute favorite eyeliner. I can create the perfect wing with this eyeliner. I love it!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging