BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rachelle L.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
The color is a nice deep black and it stays where it lays. I always have a problem with my eye liner migrating to my lower lid, but with this one, I see minimal dark spots after a long day at work. Glides on super easy as well.
Beckie G.
Review for: Black Onyx
Great. Doesn't run or smear. Long lasting. Great pricing. Love the color choices. This company has the best products
Jasmine A.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Ink It!
First let me preface this review by saying I am a makeup snob...sorry but it's true...this eyeliner is pretty good especially for the price. It does an okay job with longevity however if you're going to be out and about the entire day I would recommend using a more prestigious brand such as lorac. If you must use this product wear it when you won't be out too long and set it with a makeup setting spray
Tammy M.
Meshoppen, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
I am old school...I love the pencils. They stay in place and I have perfected how I like to wear them.
Easy to use. I love the newer twist pencils too. It's my only brand I use.
Mandi C.
Concord , NH
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is my favorite eye liner. Although I usually get it in black or blue. I rarely buy it in khaki.
Tori C.
Artesia, NM
Review for: Black Onyx
Doesn't smudge and lasts long and applies so good!! Love how dark it is and its great!
Ashley M.
Hudsonville, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
Not sure does this is the same one that I used but the cover girl eye liner I used was very good for the price. It went on really smooth
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I kinda like this eyeliner but I like black better but again I can keep putting it on and make it darker
linda M.
East Chicago, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
Very easy to apply and stays where you put it. I like the ease of it. do not have to keep reapplying it. Value is I guess good for the product you are getting. I use this EVERYDAY!!
Lydia F.
Rehoboth, MA
Love this eyeliner! It stays put, doesn't smudge and lasts for quire a while. Affordable and easy to use!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging