BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner. Makes my eyes looks prettier and more big. I only need one application for the whole day. Love it!
Tavia H.
Tavia H.
Smyrna, GA
Purchased about 6 months ago & haven't stopped using it. Surprisingly useful for a nice cat eye without much experience
Allison W.
Allison W.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is the perfect color to use when you're looking for that dark look to go great with dark shades!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Union Point, GA
Review for: Black Ink
I wear this eyeliner every single day! It's amazing and I'm so happy I found it almost 7 years ago!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Beutiful color for everyday use, easily glides on and easy to use, and wear, stays on pretty well with limited touch ups
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Everett, WA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Wonderful product! I would buy again and suggest friends and co workers to purchase also
Vanesa M.
Vanesa M.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually always go back to this eye pencil, I like how it sharpens itself. No need of a sharpener. But I wish it wouldn't smear so easily.
Maria R.
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Perfect lines and great for cat eyes! The only thing for me was making sure I had makeup wipes to remove it before bed.
Therese F.
Therese F.
Quaker Hill, CT
Easy to use and glides on nicely! I on;y use make up for special occasions and this one is my favorite to use for a novice make up applier.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Just started using this one, so far great eyeliner, applies easily and stays on all day.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging