BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashley S.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I don't really care for this product. Its not as easily applied as the other eyeliners I have used. I don't normally use the liquid eyeliners and I'm not very good at it so maybe that's why I don't prefer this product.
Phyllis C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
A great liner and a good price. Walmart offers best prices. This liner lasts long and is easy to apply.
Katie H.
Winchester, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love the perfect point! Goes on easy! Great color. Long lasting! Not to expensive. Sometimes irritates my eyes though.
Norma A.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
My sister bought this for her and I loved it. She bought me one after and I have used it ever since.
Christine C.
Review for: Black Onyx
This Cover Girl product is very basic and simple to use. It will last all day. The color is terrific and the product is a great price.
Lindsay R.
Terre haute , In
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This works really well when I'm trying to get my eyeliner on the tops of my eyelids instead of a pencil eyeliner
Naomi H.
Sawyer, OK
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this product. Great prices. Goes on smooth with no drag. And it lasts all day. Looks great.
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Violet
I absolutely did not like this eyeliner at all. The first time I applied it I was happy with how easy it applied but that was the only positive about it. It smudged and smeared so bad very quickly after application. It didn't last long in my eyes. And I was having to sharpen it way more often than other eyeliners I've used.
Destini F.
Boise, ID
Review for: Violet
This is my favorite eyeliner, can't go without it! Stays on all day! Excellent product! !
Michel M.
Valley Park, MO
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner the color is dark and beautiful. The product stays in for a long time and looks great. The fine tip helps with cat eyes which is my thing, it makes it very easy woth no smudges or having to try it over and over
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging