BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chicago
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Great great great buy!!!please do yourself a favor and try this you will love it thank me later lol
Kimberlee D.
Kimberlee D.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Ink It!
This is great! I love how easy it is! Especially for someone who makes mistakes! I can easily wipe it off and try again.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love to make my eyes apper smaller since I have huge eyes ! Reccommended !!! Goes on very smoothly
Mitva P.
Mitva P.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Ink It!
These are perfect for doing a cat eye. It dries really fast after applying so it's very convinient.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute FAVORITE eyeliner and the only eyeliner I will use, been using it for years and it works better than any other one I have tried.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Browns Mills, NJ
Review for: Violet
Love COVERGIRL eye liner. It goes on smooth, doesn't smudge. Feels light on my eyes. Great product!
Kari H.
Kari H.
Napoleon, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
***************************************Goes on smooth and doesn't run or smudge. ***************************************
Sara M.
Sara M.
Union Point, GA
Review for: Black Ink
I wear this eyeliner every single day! It's amazing and I'm so happy I found it almost 7 years ago!
Angeline G.
Angeline G.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This was just okay for me. It flaked ans didn't last long. I like the color, but it was hard to use.
Daira O.
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner. Makes my eyes looks prettier and more big. I only need one application for the whole day. Love it!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging