BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New London, CT
Got a free sample of the product. It's so smooth!! I don't find myself using the blender, but I don't really need it. I love this type of eyeliner, and this product is better than most I've tried.

See my full review here: youtu. be/DR9DhwQIFiw
Mikaela P.
Mikaela P.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this eyeliner in the vox box. I got the color espresso. I must say, I was very surprised with this eyeliner. It went on so smooth and was easy to make a good line - and easy to erase too if I mess up! Overall, I really like this eyeliner
Hope R.
Hope R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I really wanted to love this eyeliner. This is my second time trying it, but I have had little success with it. I have a difficult time with the liner, especially on my lower lid. I often have to go over the lid multiple times to get coverage.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Review for: Violet
I used this for YEARS until I started using the ULTA store brand ( because it is much cheaper). However, I absolutely loved it when I used it all the time and I will more than likely re purchase. The tip is very fine making it easy to wing it.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite reasonably priced eye liner. Goes on easily and is very smooth. This lasts all day and until you wash it off. I've been using this for years and have gotten numerous friends hooked on it. Love it and it's very cheap and affordable.
Gail K.
Gail K.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Covergirl has been a product I have used since I first started wearing makeup and they have made great strides in improving the product. For that reason I am a customer for life. I typically always buy it at Ulta when its on the BOGO 50% sale
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I'm still kind of a novice when it comes to eyeliner because of all my terrible past experiences with them, this eyeliner changed it all for me! Smooth, easy application! Great staying power! Bold or natural, this versitale liner does it all!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Valley, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
I love a good black eye liner, that last long and doesn't smudge under or around my eyes. This eye line is a great color, easy to apply and last a long time. I use this product every day in my make up routine. I would buy it again many times.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Brookhaven, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go-to eyeliner for more years than I can remember. It goes on smooth and easy, and has a great variety of colors. One con is that it tends to smear below the bottom lid by the end of the day. Great value for the price though!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Johnston, IA
Review for: Black Onyx
I don't wear eyeliner very often, but when i do i always wear COVERGIRL, because some girls are born with it but for not so much, it applys really well, and last me all day, and its easy to wipe off, with makeup remover, i would buy it again.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging