BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Hope L.
N Tazewell, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Best product I've ever used! Wouldn't change unless I absolutely had too! Very easy to apply and very easy to use. Has a good value to it. And very well priced. No need to improve at this moment. Would recommend it to anyone and everyone
This product Works well and is easy to use with nice colors. Idk what else to write and this thing needs to be long as bro. I'm gotta keep typing Imma look like a crazy bro to to anyone that sees this lmao bro ok time is almost up wow ok how about now ok
Divya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really in love with these eyeliners. It is so easy to apply and it makes wings very easily. It is also very pigmented. It goes on very smoothly. I would recommend this to eyeliner lovers.
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
I've tried more expensive brands and this is my basic eyeliner of choice. No fussing with sharpening, perfect lines every time, doesn't irritate my eyes too much, and washes off cleanly at the end of the night. Bold vibrant color and it's easy to do basic outlines or dramatic, sweeping cat eyes.
Destiny K.
Stockport, OH
I love This eyeliner by far my favorite. Easy to apply and the tip is pointer so it doesn't leave room for error. This is my first time using it! I got it from Walmart so it was reasonable priced. I will be buying it again once I run out very easy to get the top of the eyelid and do wings with .
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I love this eyeliner. I goes on smooth and dark and it is easy to make the perfect cat eye. I buy this in multiples just to make sure I don't run out. I would definitely recommend it.
Jamie B.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Liner is amazing. So versatile, it can be used to in so many ways during Halloween. Such as turning yourself in to a cat... perfect cat eye. FAKE tattoos etc. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Kaitlan C.
Robbinsville, NC
This is really good although I have a problem with it because it tends to be very hard and not go on as smooth or seems more likely to break than other drugstore eyeliners I have tried.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
makes a bold statement, but is different from my usual black. very easy to apply and keep even. lasts as long as the usual eyeliners. lasts a while. i'll definitely keep in stock
Brianna H.
Henderson , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eyeliner since middle school and I absolutely love it. I have yet to find another eyeliner that glides on as smoothly and stays on for most of the day. I will always buy this product!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging