BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Stephanie C.
Tampa , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love to make my eyes apper smaller since I have huge eyes ! Reccommended !!! Goes on very smoothly
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I really enjoy this liner. I find that it goes on very smooth and doesn't irritate my eyes like some other eyeliners do.
Kari H.
Kari H.
Napoleon, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
***************************************Goes on smooth and doesn't run or smudge. ***************************************
Allison W.
Allison W.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is the perfect color to use when you're looking for that dark look to go great with dark shades!
member-1fa8e073c
member-1fa8e073c
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Bought this a while ago and I like it but don't reach for it often. I moved it to the front of my drawer to get more use but not my favorite
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Beutiful color for everyday use, easily glides on and easy to use, and wear, stays on pretty well with limited touch ups
Courtany S.
Courtany S.
Lennon
Review for: Black Ink
Doesn't last as long as i would like
Easy to apply. Perfect wings almost every time.
Thats about it
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great smooth glides wonderfully Bought this alot. would recommend this to everybody. Love Covergirl
Holly S.
Holly S.
Review for: Ink It!
I used this for my bottom lash line/water line. It stays on throughout the day quite well. Had to touch up, but that nothing I can't handle!
Clara G.
Clara G.
Charleston, IL
Review for: Violet
Very smooth and clean. I had no trouble applying the perfect amount with no breaking. The color is absolutely beautiful!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging