BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Zinnia I.
Ashtabula, OH
i really like the pigmentation , i dont find any usefull thing to the white sponge side but i really like the liner i just would like i last longer
Sarah B.
Middleboro, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am addicted to this eyeliner! It is so convenient and goes on so smooth, I have bought it many times in a row now!
Madison W.
Waterloo, IA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I bought this product by accident thinking it was black, but it works well anyways. I probably wouldn't buy this again just because I prefer my liner black. It
Lyndsie L.
I always use the same color but the quality is great. It goes on very smooth and lasts throughout the whole day for me. It is very affordable and I haven't found another eyeliner that I like more. Highly recommended!
Darrynne H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Incredibly easy to use, goes on smooth. A must for late mornings. The color stays true all day and yet comes off easily when you're ready
Shea K.
Galveston, TX
I am a big fan of how smooth the eyeliner goes on. I have bought them individually, but I prefer them to come with the mascara. I have been using this product for several years now, and will continue to do so.
Tazia S.
Love this product. Super easy to apply and long lasting. The clear cap on the smudging tool falls off easily though, so be careful.
jena e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black onyx from pinchme in exchange for an honest review. I'm extremely happy with this eyeliner and how it performed. I normally use eye pencils and it can be annoying to have to sharpen them especially if your in a hurry. This eyeliner on the other hand lives up to its claim that it will sharpen itself. All you have to do is twist it. It's also very gentle and easy to apply. The smudger end is also really nice if you want a more smoky look and it's also very gentle. I have oily eyelids and was happy that this liner stayed put. At a great price in stores you can't go wrong. I recommend to others looking for a good eyeliner.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product since I was 14, and now I am 22 and still using this eyeliner. I love it! I recommend to anyone that loves to do a little smoky eye under the bottom lash line. I love this product.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these on & off for over 15 years now. For a drug store brand, it really has some longevity and doesn't run as much as similar drug store liners. I always believed though high end liners & those distributed through drug stores were the same quality but since I have tried higher end ones, there definitely is a difference. So if i need to compare Cover Girl Perfect Point Liner to non drug store liners, then i would have to say it does not live up to them. Again in contrast to higher end liners, the Cover Girl Liner doesnt last as long, nor glide as smoothly
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging