BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Gina R.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
As for me, this is the best eyeliner pencil yet! goes on smooth, precise, with minimal tugging of the eyelid. comes a variety of colors to match your eyes.
Sonya S.
Montverde, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I have worn covergirl products since i can remember. I love the quality of the product. The eyeliner does not smudge and wear off like some i have tried. I usually purchase it when i find it on sale or with coupons. I prefer this eyeliner over any other brand
Victoria K.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Black Onyx
I always stick to my black eyeliner I usually never go for another color due to my eye color. Has amazing coverage and goes on very presise. It lasts all day even in the hot blazing weather
Kelly T.
Garden City, MI
Decent product that doesn't smear. Good price and it's available everywhere. It's waterproof and last all day.
David M.
Metairie, LA
My wife uses this so she is writing the review. Goes on easy and precisely. It lasts a long time and is a great value. I like it just the way it is.
Andrea S.
This has been my go to for years. So easy to use and lasts a long time. Great product
Kerstin S.
This is my favorite eyeliner that I've tried so far. My only problem with it is that it smudges pretty easily.
Sherry W.
Tulsa, OK
This is very easy to use. It makes putting on eyeliner easy compared to other eye pencils I've used. It lasts about average time. It's a decent value and I would recommend it.
Alba F.
Lawrence, MA
Great color and very , A great eye pencil from a very good cosmetics company. Will try more of their colors.
Crystalina M.
My all time fav that I cannot seriously live without! I'm not a make up person so this is my only go to when I don't get dolled up for special occasions. Without it I feel naked haha. Affordable and comes in different colors. Can do winged, or normal and even blend ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging