BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Torie B.
Oliver Springs, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I've always been a cover girl! I've been using this product since I was 16! Absolutely love it!
Jessica F.
West Lafayette, IN
I think this product works great I prefer the self sharpening eye liner but this one does well and gets to a great point. It glides on well and had good color. I like that it is long lasting and doesn't just rub off with one rub of the eye. Thanks cover girl!
Cam W.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner goes on smooth and stays on all day. It does not run or wear off. I live in a hot climate so a good eyeliner is very important.
Cynthia C.
Mount Hope, WV
I like this because it doesn't smudge or smear nd it seems to last longer than the others I have used and it's affordable.
Britney G.
White, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been using this eyeliner for years. I literally cry every time I run out. It is not water or smudge proof thought but that's my fault I tend to rub my eyes a bit. It's a great value , I'd buy it over the cheaper eyeliners. I would definitely recommend
Ashley T.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx
I buy this every single time I get eyeliner now!!!!! I have deep sea blue eyes! :) I'm defiantly a repeat user! it stays on when I sweat without having to put on a primer. and it has ok packaging. but I'm not really concerned with that just performance, and I will buy it again, and again, and recommend!
Bethany D.
Palmer, AK
Review for: Cocoa Ink
As good as a liquid eyeliner can be, went on good, smudged kind of easily, not a fan of liquid eyeliner
Lynette T.
Review for: Black Onyx
One of my favorite eye liners . It doesn't smudge and last all day long. Perfect for that wing look
Natalie M.
SPRINGVILLE, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the product! Its very black and very easy to put on! Goes on very smoothly and it don't crease! Recommend!
Losa T.
Review for: Black Onyx
Been using this for a while now still perfecting my cat eye, love how long lasting it really is, and how it doesn't smear. Great product
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging