BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Prosperity, SC
Review for: Violet
This color was very nice, it went on bold and it lasted all day. The only issue was my own ineptitude in applying the eyeliner; one side was amazing, one was crap.
Elizabeth C.
Perkasie, PA
Review for: Violet
While it's asking me to review the Violet I typically use the black or brown and have used this for quite some time. It goes on easy and clean, lasts very long even through a quick shower or if you get stuck in the rain. Both colors are nice with my hazel eyes. I'd give this more stars if I could.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Review for: Violet
I love this liner! I still use it. I tried a sample and went to buy it that day! Beautiful application and it wears all day long!! My fav!
Nikia L.
Kingston
Review for: Violet
Love love love this eyeliner glides on very easy to use so easy my eye color is Brown I love love this product every girl should have this it's a much have you will love it just as much as I do very bold easy to,make wings with it too and smoothly glides on
Megan M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Works okay. Doesn't stay on very long for me though, could be because I have a problem with oil. Seems to work better for my mom who doesn't have a problem with oily skin.
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME
Review for: Violet
Love love love. When you want that thin line look on your upper eye kid but you don't want the goth look. The line is super thin and stays on all day. Absolutely love this eye liner. And it doesn't make my eyes itch or water. Fabulous.
Leah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love finding a brown eyeliner. This goes on we'll and wears well. Not my favorite but great in a pinch.
Gwen T.
Marietta, OH
The consistancy of the eye liner is very good and do sent leave your eyelids greasy later in the day.
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I am a fan of a perfect line. And this offers just what I am looking for. Bought at Walmart. Priced perfect. Wish there was more I seem to run out fast.
Sierra F.
Edmonton, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
defined my eyes very well. Made my eyes really pop and stand out. If used correctly it can really make a diffrence.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging