BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Laura N.
Laura N.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Ink It!
Easy to apply and easy to do winged eyeliner looks. unfortunately, it is not very dark, but if you use an liquid liner on top, it looks great!
Cristal F.
Cristal F.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner is pretty good but it is a tad to creamy because it can get difficult to do a very precise wing with it but that may just be me.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Perfect is the best word to use. I can accurately line my eyes kinto my favorite cat eyes shape. Wow is what i say once I'm finished
Lesly O.
Lesly O.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is one of the best I adore it for the reason that it don't irritate my eyes, it is really easy to work with
Jennie N.
Jennie N.
Bombay
Review for: Ink It!
I was a little hesitant about trying this eyeliner, after the first time using I was in love with it!
Vickie L.
Vickie L.
Dalton
Review for: Ink It!
Love It, goes on very easy and doesn't smug or rub off , make my eyes look great, Very easy to apply!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Caryville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
Love it not a fan of this color but the black was amazing. so easy to apply and doesn't need to be reapplied all the time.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Belgrade, MN
Review for: Violet
Being a mother of 6 kiddos, all I really have time to put on is eyeliner. I like make up that's quick and simple to apply.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Coal Grove
Review for: Cocoa Ink
J love how easy it goes on your eyes and don't smear and don't run down your face after a long day...
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love it!! Nice and smooth color. I use this eye liner all the time! Looks beautiful and doesn't really smear like most eye liners I have used.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging