BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Olivia T.
Tuscaloosa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner smudged too easily for me. I love my liquid liner much more simply because it stays in place better.
Brianna H.
Henderson , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eyeliner since middle school and I absolutely love it. I have yet to find another eyeliner that glides on as smoothly and stays on for most of the day. I will always buy this product!
Ashley S.
Clinton, IA
The smudge fixer broke off but the actual eyeliner works great. I bought it at walmart. Not a whole variety. Very easy to use.
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
I really liked this product for a while until I found liquid liners. It was the easiest type of eye liner at first to apply and I kept going back to it, but I found that it did break far too easily without a lot of pressure and it easily wore off throughout the day. It's a good start for eyeliner, but not something I can wear through the whole day and not be worried about black where it should not be.
Lizzie W.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always use the same kind of eyeliner, I just use the charcoal one. It's perfect and makes my eyes look awesome!
K L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Recommended if your looking for something cheap and that will last long enough. I don't really know what else to say. It's good.
Krysta H.
Lititz
an okay eyeliner

i got this eyeliner in black and i like how dark it is i just do not like how thick it is and it tends to smear very easily. i do like the fact that it is a twost stick so you just twost it if you need more no need to sharpen. it also goes on kinda of wide..i end up having to use a makeup wipe to erase some of it to get it thinner looking.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA
I usually use cover girl as my go to just for price alone because I can't afford to spend a lot, but I think with eyeliner you get what you pay for with this one. I used it and the tip kept breaking like lead on a pencil tip. Wasted the whole thing pretty much. Just spend a little more and get something else!
Grace T.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Am ways have an issue with it running and smudging. Never last all day. But love how smooth it goes o
Kaitlan C.
Robbinsville, NC
This is really good although I have a problem with it because it tends to be very hard and not go on as smooth or seems more likely to break than other drugstore eyeliners I have tried.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging