BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Katy M.
Katy M.
Helena, MT
Review for: Ink It!
Love wearing this eyeliner! It is so natural looking and gorgeous! I will definitely purchase it again
Pooja N.
Pooja N.
Review for: Violet
It was a little darker than expected, but with a purple eyeshadow, it comes out beautifully!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Review for: Ink It!
Fairly easy to use, good application. A nice choice for an eyeliner beginner who wants to play around.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Bath, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Went on great but what a pain to remove!! This could be worn 2 days in a row and no one would notice!!
Chasidty H.
Chasidty H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Awesome eyeliner ! A okay! Go to. Nothing better. Many different colors. Smooth application. Use quickly. Tends to dry out.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love it!! Nice and smooth color. I use this eye liner all the time! Looks beautiful and doesn't really smear like most eye liners I have used.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Review for: Ink It!
Perfect is the best word to use. I can accurately line my eyes kinto my favorite cat eyes shape. Wow is what i say once I'm finished
Emily S.
Emily S.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I don't put on a full face of makeup very often but when I do, I use this! It creates nice lines and stays on pretty well.
Jamanda T.
Jamanda T.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I use the eyeliner when i need an everyday look. My point has flattened out though which i don't like but i love the color.
I B.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's nice. That's really all I have to say. Not long-wearing, not smudge-proof, but it looks nice and doesn't make a mess of my face.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging