BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Angela P.
Milford, PA
I've been using this for years. The eyeliner is so easy to apply with the perfect point feature.
Devin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe it's the fact it is a pencil and I work better with a gel and eyeliner brush, but this product doesn't do it for me. I found it difficult to apply and it transferred to my upper eyelid, which is a huge pet peeve of mine.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

Telisha F.
Paragould, AR
My favorite eye liner. No mess. Cleans off easily but doesn't smudge. Looks wonderful. Definitely would recommend.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
The color of this product is not my favorite. It didn't really appear as it does on the packaging. The product itself is really easy to apply, and I appreciate that I don't have to sharpen it. It doesn't crumble easily like other eye pencils do.
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black Onyx
I have had issues finding my perfect eyeliner that doesn't run when it gets wet or sweaty. This one stays on for as long as I need to without messing up.
Saretha M.
Lakeland, FL
Goes on smooth and easy. Love the way it looks and I have added this as a part of my normal make up routine!
Samantha S.
St Petersburg, FL
This by far is my favorite. It goes on so easy and looks great. Stays on all day. Easy to use.
Jaquetta F.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this everyday. Its my go to product for any day. I buy around 5 just for emergency backups.
Molly S.
Madison, WI
This is reasonably priced and goes on smooth! I always buy this product. I usually just get the black and swear by it!
Kayla J.
Waterford, MI
This eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup routine for years. My mom and I both use it, I love how easily it glides on, no having to heat it up like normal pencils and you just click it whenever you run low, no sharpening!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging