BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Chantel M.
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite youtuber uses this and I bought it after she did a review on it. It's feels great on the skin.
Mariah H.
Barrington, NJ
Review for: Black Onyx
The PERFECT black eyeliner. You can smudge it in the top and bottom lash line for that perfect smokey eye.
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Grey Khaki
I only use onyx, but I love that this never has to be sharpened and you can always count on a pointy edge.
Awsm blosm eyeliner seriously guys its toooooo good . plz try out this product and surely u will love it .
Kat P.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love this product! It definitely helps me with my awesome cat eye look that I use every day !
ashley a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Dries quick, is extra pigmented , lasts long and has perfect point for great precision as said in the name!
Christine  N.
Burlington , VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easy these are to use and I can create a look for day or night with the perfect point eyeliner.
Summer L.
Easy to apply and stays on all da . I have very sensitive and this eyeliner does not irritate them at all.
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Grey Khaki
I normally like the look of a liquid eyeliner, so this didn't cut it for me. It smudges and looks horrible
angalina s.
Rockland, ME
Review for: Black Onyx
You can never go wrong with classic black, it's what I use most days and it always pulls M outfit together
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging