BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Marlene C.
Corinth, KY
I really love
đź’‹ Cover Girl Ink it đź’‹
I have tried probably hundreds of liners over my many years. From high end eye liners to least expensive and always return to Cover Girl. Ink It gives my eyes a professional look and glides on smoothly. It is one that if find is less likely to smear. I purchased mine from Ulta.com for $7.50
Katie M.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Black Ink
It's fine. Nice and black and lasts alright with a good primer. This tends to be a backup when I'm out of my usual liner. Very easy to apply and the point in the applicator is nice and fine. Tends to crease after a while but otherwise I have few complaints.
Stephanie P.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Perfect point plus is generally my favorite eyeliner. It's affordable, provides good coverage, sticks well. I'm a person who used to have racoon eyes from opening and closing them (there would he a ring of black around my eye from the eyeliner). It's nice to not have that problem with this eyeliner.
Kristen P.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love how nice and smooth this eye liner goes on. I can go with a sharp, precise line or I can soften it with the smudge tip. Stays on all day!
Stephy R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I am always wearing eyeliner! I love eyeliner! Especially this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and I love it
Josselynne A.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this product cause it is easy to grab and its just like a pencil, you get to put your eyeliner the way you want it
Teracia L.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
great eyeliner and easy to apply. stays on all day and is easily removed with eye makeup remover pads when i get home.
Kelly M.
Harwood, MD
Review for: Ink It!
One of my favorites! I'm not much of a makeup artist! But this stuff is so easy to apply and last without smudging and making me look like A drowning raccoon.
Marg C.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like the color but it does seat off and you have to apply it a couple of times throughout the day
Erika W.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great product , it goes on so smooth the blue color looks good on my eyes, cover girl has makeup colors for every woman
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging