BY COVERGIRL #56 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black onyx is the BOMB! I like it mostly because it doesn't run down my face, plus it's really dark (which I love) and it applies smooth.
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
This is the best eyeliner!! You never have to worry about sharpening a eyeliner pencil again with this eyeliner. Always have a perfect tip to draw on the perfect eyeliner. Also comes with sponge on other end of the stick if you want to do anything fancy with your eyeliner.
Jamie-May K.
Butte, MT
This is my favorite eyeliner, glides on easily and effortlessly. Lasting, and little is more*. If you use too much you may look like a raccoon. Subtle application.
Mallory R.
Review for: Espresso more...
This is my go to eyeliner for just an everyday look when I go to work. Goes on nice and smooth. I do feel that by the end of the day it does start to smudge slightly but nothing horrible.
Jennifer J.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
My go to eyeliner I will not leave the house without it. Goes on smooth and easy. The other end has a white tip that is perfect to smear it. It is always at a point so you don't have to worry about sharpening it ever.
Brittany H.
Cortland, OH
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner! It goes on creamy and smooth. There's no need to sharpen a pencil either. I have blue eyes so the midnight blue is perfect for me.
Ciera M.
Winston Salem, NC
This was my go to eyeliner for several years But as I got older my eyes got more watery and the less I was able to use this. It’s so affordable and I loved the way it made me look. I just couldn’t get it to stay on!
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
This to me is horrible. It is not super pigmented, smudges easily, and if you want a product to put in your waterline this is deffiantly not it. It made my eyes water and had no staying power.
Crystal C.
Wytheville , VA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I love eyeliner and wear i wear it everyday. This one goes on smooth but it doesn't last all day. That's the negative side to this one. Love the self sharpening pencil on the good note.
Stephanie L.
Nashua, NH
This is the perfect pencil eyeliner. I usually use this for my waterline and it DOESNT MOVE. I have sworn by this product for more than 7 years and I don’t plan to stop using it anytime soon.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging

back