BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Taylor T.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used top brand eye liners but none compare to your good old drug store eye liners. These are easy to use always have your generic colors and actually stay on all day. I would recommend.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
This may sound silly but I thought I was doing something wrong because this eyeliner ALWAYS smears! I'm not into makeup. In fact, the only makeup I actually do wear is eyeliner. I was using a maybeline eyeliner that I loved but they stopped making it so I switched to this one when a friend recommended it. Now that I've read the reviews and know it's not just me, I will be switching immediately because checking my eyeliner and wiping off the smudges after just an hour or two is ridiculous.
Aimee B.
Glendale, AZ
I've used this brand for years. at any given time I have at least 3 colors in my makeup back. The pad on the opposite side of the pencil works great to help smudge for that perfect smokey eye effect with the Black Onyx.
Jen B.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I have reviewed one of these before and gave it great reviews, but the longer I have been using them, I realize they aren't as good as I thought. The fallout in these eyeliners is terrible. I am constantly getting pieces of the liner stuck on my eyeball. Nasty! I didn't have this problem with all of the colors I tried, so maybe it's just certain ones. It's been two different ones now that have been doing it though. They don't go on smooth enough for me. If they go on smoothly, which is a hit or miss situation, then it looks really nice, but I wouldn't repurchase these.
Colleen N.
Hoschton
Review for: Espresso
The eyeliner itself when one great and lasted all day. It doesn't set very well so be careful not to touch that part of your eye throughout the day. The smudges sucks. It is way too rough.
Lindsey G.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Holy grail eye liner. This eyeliner lasts all day and is easy to apply to upper and lower lids. The smudge tip is also great for making a smoker eye.
Have tried all colors and the charcoal grey is a fantastic color.
Acacia M.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this product I use it on myself . It works very well it doesn't hurt to use it and it gets the job done super fast and with kids I need stuff that works fast
Kelley A.
Review for: Black Onyx, Midnight Blue
Perfect point plus eyeliner has been my go to for years! Application glides on beautifully and lasts a long time. It's also my favorite liner to create smokey eyes.
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this penculil as a part of my VoxBox and I'm very impressed. Its very creamy and doesn't fade true the day. And even I used as a lip liner cause they send the espresso color and I wanted to try a new brown matte lipstick LOL * Plus the little cushion at the other end of the pencil its awesome to smudge.
Michelle M.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: Ink It!
I am a mother of 4 young boys, and do not have much time in my day to apply makeup. This product is perfect for women who do not have much time to apply makeup.

This eyeliner is thin and easy to get a good grasp on to be able to apply it smoothly. The tip never has to be sharpened, as there is a new perfect point just waiting for you to twist the eyeliner! This saves so much time! The eyeliner is a rich color that doesn't smear and will last all day.

I definitely recommend this eyeliner to everyone who wants an amazing looking, easy to apply, long lasting, and time saving eyeliner! I will be purchasing this product in the future!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging