BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Erica G.
Erica G.
Falmouth, KY
Review for: Grey Khaki
Never tried it in grey. Would like to. Never actually thought about any other color than black. And the black has been my one and only since I first started doing my makeup. 7th grade!! I know so many people that use it. It glides on very nicely.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Rhinelander, WI
This is the only eyeliner pencil that I've tired, so I don't have much to compare to, but I have purchased it multiple times because it works well. It's easy to apply and stays put all day. It's easy to find a any drugstore and reasonably priced.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is an ok eyeliner I do like the fine point applicator making it easy to apply. It won't last long if you use it everyday. Does fade a little throughout the day. Apply concelar around waterline before applying should last longer that way.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Taneytown, MD
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Love this color. I have green eyes and this color compliments them well. Since it is a color other than brown or black, I can wear it as is without putting on eyeshadow. It stays on pretty well throughout the day. the smudger works okay, i guess.
Hope L.
Hope L.
N Tazewell, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Best product I've ever used! Wouldn't change unless I absolutely had too! Very easy to apply and very easy to use. Has a good value to it. And very well priced. No need to improve at this moment. Would recommend it to anyone and everyone
Michelly P.
Michelly P.
Marietta, GA
This product is really great if you're looking for a smooth and easily applied pencil. I used this about 3 times a week since I like it so much. This product is so great I really don't have anything to improve. I will definitely be buying again.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki
The color of this product is not my favorite. It didn't really appear as it does on the packaging. The product itself is really easy to apply, and I appreciate that I don't have to sharpen it. It doesn't crumble easily like other eye pencils do.
Bitia P.
Bitia P.
Review for: Ink It!
I really liked this eyeliner... I am a eyeliner freak collector lol I collect all kind of eyeliners this eyeliner specifically has a lot of ink deposit and it is very pigmented which in my book is always top priority .. Perfect for my collection
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Hixson, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
It sure does give you the perfect point. Was weird to use until I got better with it, but that's user error not product. I'd buy again, even though I don't much wear liner. It lasted awhile, smudged a bit when I touched it (but I touched it lol)
Somer B.
Somer B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Review for: Grey Khaki
I LOVE perfect point eyeliner. I did not like the grey Khaki when I recently tried it. It did not show up as noticeably as the charcoal that I typically use. The perfect point eyeliner is the only brand/type I use, but I did not like this color.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging