BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tori H.
Boyne City, MI
Review for: Black Ink
One of my favorite eyeliners! Goes on smooth and easy. I always get the look that I want!
Jaye G.
Stonewall, MS
Review for: Violet
Has a great point on the end. It's just something about having a fine point eyeliner. The color is very pigmented it glides right on. I would recommend this to anyone who just needs a eyeliner. It doesn't have to be expensive to be amazing! I honestly think this is better than some of the eyeliners Sephora has.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
2nd favorite in eyeliner, can always depend on it to go on smooth and can be easily fixed if it starts to smudge. Sharp color and always on point.
Laura J.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like this because it has a thin point where you can put on a thin layer or apply the eyeliner thick.
Ashley D.
Fostoria, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
Product and price is good. Lasts up to a month depending how much you wear makeup. It give your eyes a beautiful look.
Marlene C.
Corinth, KY
I really love
đź’‹ Cover Girl Ink it đź’‹
I have tried probably hundreds of liners over my many years. From high end eye liners to least expensive and always return to Cover Girl. Ink It gives my eyes a professional look and glides on smoothly. It is one that if find is less likely to smear. I purchased mine from Ulta.com for $7.50
Katie M.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Black Ink
It's fine. Nice and black and lasts alright with a good primer. This tends to be a backup when I'm out of my usual liner. Very easy to apply and the point in the applicator is nice and fine. Tends to crease after a while but otherwise I have few complaints.
Stephanie P.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Perfect point plus is generally my favorite eyeliner. It's affordable, provides good coverage, sticks well. I'm a person who used to have racoon eyes from opening and closing them (there would he a ring of black around my eye from the eyeliner). It's nice to not have that problem with this eyeliner.
Kristen P.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love how nice and smooth this eye liner goes on. I can go with a sharp, precise line or I can soften it with the smudge tip. Stays on all day!
Stephy R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I am always wearing eyeliner! I love eyeliner! Especially this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and I love it
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging