BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Audra H.
Audra H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
I love it, my favorite eyeliner to use and for a great price. My daughter also like to use this eyeliner.
Elizabeth  R.
Elizabeth R.
Dayton, TN
Review for: Ink It!
This is my go eyeliner. It stays on all day and doesn't run!! Not irritating to your eyes or skin and doesn't hurt your contacts if you wear them.
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I liked it at first but since it smudged easily, I didn't wear it often. I like a sharper point than I can get from this liner
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Easy to apply long lasting color but also easy to smudge one of the best pincels out there. I also love the fact that the U.S. No sharing involved
Jinny G.
Jinny G.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is really nice. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. Lasts all day. The grey works really nice with blue eyes.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Easy to use and nice consistency...the color is rich and really is long lasting...I would recommend it to anyone looking for something affordable
Melody D.
Melody D.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Grey Khaki
My go to eye liners beyond amazing easy to apply and it makes my eyes pop and I get a lot of compliments
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
I have this in black onyx and love it. It took a while to get used to the way it went on and the formula of it but I love it!
Review for: Charcoal Ink
The point on this makes it difficult to use. I prefer a gel to this. If you do a winged eyeliner look, this might work well.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Mabelvale, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this... it doesn't smear... plus stays on with no need to touch up... also it is easy to apply...
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging