BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Dalila H.
Simple eyeliner for on the go. The point is perfect and just glides on your eyelid. However don't expect to do any kind of cat eye. This eyeliner is not for that. I also applied it on the bottom and it smudged after am hours wear.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the covergirl perfect point plus because it's easy to use and it's the perfect black eyeliner . Like how the packaging is too because I don't have to sharpen the eyeliner. I would recommend it to everyone
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love the perfect Pointe plus CoverGirl eyeliner it's not like usual eyeliner that if you press too hard it breaks off it's soft it's self sharpening and Glides on smoothly they have a great smudge-proof tip to blend ,color is water resistant.
Daniela O.
Nogales, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this Eye pencil as a sample. It was so simple to apply, very smooth, is not very pigmented for my taste but not a big problem, i like it for an everyday makeup look. Is not waterproof (it says that is water resistance) but it stays well all day and also have a very soft smudger tip thats a plus. I will for sure buy it.
Courtney K.
worth, il
Ummm... let's start with the price. You can't beat it. I wear this religiously when I'm not wearing liquid eyeliner. It goes on smooth and smudges easily where you want it to. I use it on my upper waterline to tightline all the time and have no issues with my eyes. Love!
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is one of my greatest. It it so smooth and doesn't smudge. Everyone needs to get one because it is a life saver. I have a bunch of these in my purse and all around my house just in case I need to meet with someone unexpectedly. All you need is eyeliner and that's it.
Maria Andrea G.
Doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great finishing, cat eye on point. And is crayon cause I hate liquid eye liner
Cindy F.
Independence, OH
Love this! Goes on perfect and can be blended easily. Stays put all day. No sharpening needed.
Crystal R.
Newark, NJ
This is by far one of my favorite drug store eyeliners. It's so creamy and smooth. Easy to apply and blends out nicely too. Definitely one of my go to to have in my purse.
Aimeeh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one yesterday, and I did not thought it would turn out so well! It exceeded my expectation. It was so easy to use and draws a line neatly. You have to be careful not to let it smudge though when you rub your eyes or probably let it dry well first. My eyes are black and so is the eyeliner I have. It appeared great and can't wait to try a winged eye look!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging