BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point‚Äďperfectly.

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Maura A.
Fresno, CA
Great product if u have not try i suggest u should and the price great as well.
By far my favorite product
Lydia G.
Evansville
I like this pencil, and use it when required for my professional singing group I'm in. It goes on pretty well, and lasts as long as I need it to. It's not my go to daily eyeliner though, which I get from Avon.
Amy E.
East Syracuse, NY
Good eyeliner. Need to becareful it smudges. Does its job but this is low budget so you get what you pay for!
Beth B.
Beckley, WV
I only buy cover girl eyeliner! I like the kind that twists up and love that the black is very black and you don't have to go over it a bunch of times
Karen S.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Black Onyx
It's hard to come by a black eye liner that actually stays in all day love this product lasts all day and doesn't smudge
Debbie G.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using CoverGirl for years. There eye pencil is just what I need. I put it on, and it lasts all day, which is great because I'm always on the go. Even better, when I am out, I can run to the local store and pick up a new one, no hassel. I will continue to buy CoverGirl!
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Maybe I got one from a bad batch but I had a terrible experience with this product. It did not go on smoothly on my eyes and frequently broke when I was applying it. The color was long lasting when I managed to apply it, but from the tube I probably only got two or three problem-free applications.
Kimberly M.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner! It is easy to use and lasts all day. I've tried other eyeliners and they never stay on all day. With this product I don't have to reapply!
Maya S.
Blue Island, IL
Review for: Black Ink
G R E A T C H O I C E ūüėćūüíĖ
I LOVE IT ! & SO WILL YOU THIS ONE IS A EVERYDAY ROUTINE MAKEUP THING I WEAR . WATCH VIDEOS OF HOW TO USE It
Taylor G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eyeliner that I own at the moment. The price can't be beat for how smoothly it is applies. It is easily fixed when messed up.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging