BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Jess B.
Jess B.
Elkhorn, NE
Review for: Black Onyx
I've tried a lot of eyeliners and love the Perfect Point by CoverGirl. I hate the mess of sharpening. It does smudge easier than I'd like, though.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Review for: Black Ink
Goes on really smooth and color seems vibrant. Plus, the twist up feature makes it convenient. It's worth the price for sure.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is a great eyeliner! I love using it and it is very easy to apply. Would highly recommend!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Silver Grove, KY
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have always loved this stuff. Alot of the time they will include thus in a free gift if you buy mascara. Glides in smoothly
Shana B.
Shana B.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use the espresso color. This eyeliner goes on easily and is easily removed with makeup remover. This eyeliner also smudges.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love cover girl, this stays on all day, i have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me. it is a great pair with the mascara
Heather G.
Heather G.
Lockhart, TX
Review for: Violet
Loved it looked fabulous with my hazel eyes.it goes on smooth and easy to take off but does not just run when your eyes water
Chelsee D.
Chelsee D.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Good price, use it everyday and it last long doesn't smear, works great and looks great !
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Ink It!
Love it, it slides on smooth and looks great......I don't know what else to say about this product. ....don't poke your eye...
Audra H.
Audra H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
I love it, my favorite eyeliner to use and for a great price. My daughter also like to use this eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging