BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Atressa F.
fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner smooth and doesn't smear i don't use pencil eyeliner not my thing the roll up eyeliner is my fav
Vanesa M.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually always go back to this eye pencil, I like how it sharpens itself. No need of a sharpener. But I wish it wouldn't smear so easily.
Cass S.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
Amazing amazing product! It's such a grey product of is an awesome formula and goes on smooth!
Rita M.
Okeechobee, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
Works great. Easy to shape with. Last a good amount of hours. Comes off pretty good when need it to.
Irene M.
Utica, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
I love how it makes my eye look so good.
i do not no were i get it .
it is a good value to me cuz i git like 5 at a time so i do not run out of it
Kelly M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth! Black is the only eyeliner I wear. Cover girl has the best!
Cliffstine T.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Best eyeliner ever!! If you don't have this eyeliner in your make up kit you are crazy!! Goes on very smooth and lasts all day!! I absolutely love it, and I wouldn't use any other kind of eyeliner besides it!!
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
Easy to use and easy to smudge for a night time look. No sharpening hassle or shavings to worry about.
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
The best one yet goes on so smooth and the line is precise so you don't have to worrie about one eye having a big line and the other one having a small one
Angel H.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I always wear black. Easily goes on and stays on. Love the point for precision lines. My go to liner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging