BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Britney G.
White, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been using this eyeliner for years. I literally cry every time I run out. It is not water or smudge proof thought but that's my fault I tend to rub my eyes a bit. It's a great value , I'd buy it over the cheaper eyeliners. I would definitely recommend
Ashley T.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx
I buy this every single time I get eyeliner now!!!!! I have deep sea blue eyes! :) I'm defiantly a repeat user! it stays on when I sweat without having to put on a primer. and it has ok packaging. but I'm not really concerned with that just performance, and I will buy it again, and again, and recommend!
Farid G.
Mclean, VA
This eyeliner is really amazing. It applies so easily and smoothly one the eye. IT definiltey is one of my favorite makeup items in my makeup bag.
Lynette T.
Review for: Black Onyx
One of my favorite eye liners . It doesn't smudge and last all day long. Perfect for that wing look
Natalie M.
SPRINGVILLE, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the product! Its very black and very easy to put on! Goes on very smoothly and it don't crease! Recommend!
Losa T.
Review for: Black Onyx
Been using this for a while now still perfecting my cat eye, love how long lasting it really is, and how it doesn't smear. Great product
Anne G.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and stays on without smudging. I love the true black and that I don't look like I have raccoon eyes at the end of the day.
Joyce C.
Hutto, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on so easy and stays all day. This is a product that I keep in my make up bag. Easy to take off too
Sidney M.
Trenton, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
This is great! Does good for wings and doesn't smear all over or run throughout the day !
Taylor B.
Mount Sterling, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
The only eyeliner I've had the guts to try. But, I'm sure there's is better out there.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging