BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Yettem, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved how smooth it went on. Lasts all day without smudging. Would totally recommend to a friend!
Lex B.
Lex B.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Loved the consistency of this product ! Went on so smooth and produced a gorgeous color. Lasted a long time too, will definitely buy in more shades.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Review for: Ink It!
I liked it but it was liquid which I picked up on mistake. I would buy again once I'm comfortable using it.
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Tried the ink it in black, went on smooth on the back of my hand but when i tried it on my eyelid it did not work the same way.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Eudora, KS
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner really lets you get a perfect look because it is so precise to use. Just like using an ink pen, so easy to apply.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Very smooth. Doesn't smudge. Great line and color. I use it daily. Great for my upper lid very easy to use.
Tennille G.
Tennille G.
Alpine, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I had never bought Cover Girl eyeliner before so I gave this one a try. This eyeliner stays on well. Love the variety of colors.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stays put! I like the dark black color and it's great for every day use. I like that you don't have to use a sharpener
Xiomara L.
Xiomara L.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: Ink It!
When I got this this eyeliner I told myself not to get my hopes up because normally eyeliners like this fade, transfer onto other parts of my lid, or don't last all day, but this one is proved me wrong! This eyeliner has become my go to when I don't have time to sit and do a winged liner. It says put all day and doesn't transfer to my upper lid at all!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Salina, KS
Great color for my hazel eyes. This really made my eyes pop. I love how long-lasting this product is. It is very easy to apply.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging