BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Diane L.
Diane L.
Greenbrier, AR
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner. It goes smooth on my eyes. By the end of the day it seems to be gone. It goes well w my hazel eyes. It's a great buy. Enjoy 😀😀
Tina A.
Tina A.
Nashville
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner works good for the price. There is a little smudging when trying to apply but easy to correct
Xiomara L.
Xiomara L.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: Ink It!
When I got this this eyeliner I told myself not to get my hopes up because normally eyeliners like this fade, transfer onto other parts of my lid, or don't last all day, but this one is proved me wrong! This eyeliner has become my go to when I don't have time to sit and do a winged liner. It says put all day and doesn't transfer to my upper lid at all!
Lex B.
Lex B.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Loved the consistency of this product ! Went on so smooth and produced a gorgeous color. Lasted a long time too, will definitely buy in more shades.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like it it's ok just need to find something to go with it I wish I had some right now it's just a little bit to much
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Fort smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner goes on really smoothly and stays on well! It does smudge pretty easily if you rub your eyes or something though.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Salina, KS
Great color for my hazel eyes. This really made my eyes pop. I love how long-lasting this product is. It is very easy to apply.
Greenville, PA
Application goes on smoothly. Available in various shades. Name brand cosmetic line at an affordable price.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stays put! I like the dark black color and it's great for every day use. I like that you don't have to use a sharpener
Maria G.
Maria G.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Very smooth. Doesn't smudge. Great line and color. I use it daily. Great for my upper lid very easy to use.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging