BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Longs, SC
Love this eyeliner! It is soft soft and just glides right on. It doesn't hurt in the process and is easy to handle and maintain. It doesn't smudge or come off with water. It last all day and still looks fresh after a long day. I use brown eyeliner!!
candace k.
candace k.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Every girl needs a good eye liner. Whether for going out or just every day use, this eye liner is my favorite. It goes on smooth and doesn't flake like Ive noticed in other brands. Grey goes with everything from fancy to casual and this is my go-to.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Whenever i do makeup for pictures on instagram, i usually go all out! I believe this product works amazing for the effect i want it to do! I also think its great for an alien/mermaid look but i so recommend this for anyone who likes colorful liners
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Ink It!
I have used Covergirl since I was a teenager. I came upon this one recently. I love it and do not see any room for improvement. My eye color is blue so I use the brown. I use it everyday. I recommend it to my friends. It is always in my makeup bag.
Stunner P.
Stunner P.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I loved this liner for creating my cat eye look... It was dark like a black marker and it last throughout the day. I have used several eyeliners in the past but this one was easy to apply and was true to the color. recommended to all my friends...
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Hicksville, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
A classic black liner that lines the eyes nice and smooth, sometimes it easily will smudge. It has creamy formula and its dark color is great for dramatic looks. It also is super affordable and easily found in the drugstores. A regular buy for me!
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Kingston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was easy to use. The directions were easy to read especially for a non professional like myself. I felt the color was a little dark, for day time more natural look, but was sayified woth product and actually recommended to my sisters.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Review for: Black Onyx
I normally use liquid for my above the lashes eyeliner but when it comes to below the lashes where you need a pencil, this is my go to one. I like that it goes on lightly and not too thick which is better for the soft makeup look I try to achieve.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Chillicothe, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner. The color goes on great and very smooth. It is a great value. The only downside is I tend to smudge it a bit more. I definitely like it more than others I have used. It is very easy to use and I would definitely buy it again.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Argyle, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used covergirl eyeliner for as long as I can remember. It is long lasting and the colors are great! The packaging has always been the same which is nice. I do think all makeup is pricey but I would rather have something that works then not.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging