BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany c.
Kettering
 It just doesn't give me a thin enough line...not very thin at all really contrary to what the name suggests. Disappointed. And the smudger on the other end is almost useless...
Jay W.
Homestead, FL
I've used this for many many Years & was my favorite until I explored. This does a great job at lining your eyes. Glides right on & gives your eyes a pop. Cover girl gets a A+
Samantha M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This eyeliner goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It's long- lasting and doesn't wear off. It's a great price and easy to find at most drug stores. This is one of my go to eyeliners.
Ashley S.
Recieved this in my recent voxbox. I used this eyeliner throughout all of middle school and most of high school. Once I got into makeup, I realized there are better eyeliners out there. I tested this out for quite a few days, and the pigmentation of the brown shade is pretty good. It applies smooth on the upper lash line, but I prefer liquid for that method. It is not good in the waterline. It doesn't apply smoothly in the waterline, and I have to go over it multiple times to get the coverage I want. It sticks around for like two hours in the waterline, so I honestly recommend passing on this product.
Kassandra M.
Oklahoma City
I have shaky hands especially when applying eyeliner. With this product I never have to worry about lines looking uneven and they always have a lot of different colors to try.
Kelli A.
REINHOLDS, PA
Love this eyeliner. Always bought the product, never had any issues with it. I like how it is has the smudge on the other end. Great to keep in your makeup bag in your purse.
Autumn S.
Bella Vista, AR
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Favorite eyeliner for my waterline! Very creamy formula that applies easily! I have watery eyes so I have to reapply once during the day, but other than that it is AMAZING
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE this eyeliner! It is really pigmented, I buy the black onyx color! Glides nice and smooth. It is creamy too. It does smudge a bit but lasts all day. I call this my fancy eyeliner because of the price. I have another eyeliner from a different brand that I use. Which a whole lot less. Except with this eyeliner I do not have to do any touch ups, unlike with the other brand. I have bought this eyeliner in the past and will continue to do so. 😊
cynthia 🌻.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I learned how to do winged eyeliner with this eyeliner. It is easy for beginners to practice with. The color is a dark black and looks nice for a normal eyeliner as well.
Sam H.
This is my favorite eyeliner! It's a twist so never have to worry about sharpening. It's sooo smooth when applying. I have very sensitive skin and all other eye liners usually irritate my eyes or run into my eyes and make them water. This stuff is great
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging