BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jeanette G.
Del Rio, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner was good and stayed on all day which I liked. The price is also good and helps me stay within my budget. I also like the color and works well with my eyeshadow.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx
I started using this perfect point pencil years ago when I was trying to learn how to wear eyeliner, and it's still my go to liner.applies smoothly each time, lasts all day. Highly recommend!
Christina F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It can be tricky to find an eye pencil you like; I know I've gone though my fair share of them and I finally decided on this one. I personally prefer to have an eye pencil that doesn't need sharpening, and this one fits the bill. It works somewhat like a mechanical pencil and is easy to operate. The color glides on smoothly and stays put for the most part. It can smudge from time to time, but sometimes that is the desired effect so it balances out. It is an overall great find.
Sweetpearls
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I am a longstanding Covergirl user. Recently I purchased Covergirl's "Exact Eyelights" mascara and "Ink It!" Violet Ink eyeliner. I've used it/them a couple of times and each time the following morning my eyes are swollen shut. I wash it off before I go to sleep, but my eyes are still irritated. I used them again last night and this morning I could barely open my eyes. It took 2 minutes of cool water rinsing to get them open. These were expensive items and now all I can do is throw them away and try another brand. I'm extremely unhappy
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes; I received it in color #210 espresso. I don't normally wear eyeliner and when I do, I prefer to use black liquid eye liner. I decided to use this eye pencil for my eyebrows. I was pretty happy with the results. I outlined my brows, filled them in slightly, then brushed out to remove any harsh lines. It was easy to use on my brows and will definitely continue to use it.
Heidy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in my makeup bag is a must to own,forreal! It applies smoothly & the pen is wonderful. I have it in the black shade. Only liner I put in my waterline
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I got the covergirl perfect point plus in espresso. It glides on so smoothly and flawlessly. If for some reason you mess up simply flip it over and use the smudge tip to fix what is needed or use it for blending. I love that it is self sharpening, you simply twist and it is sharp again. I absolutely love this eye pencil, I will be purchasing a lot more colors!
Crista S.
Lawton , OK
Review for: Ink It!
So I want to say I was in Walgreens, I was just walking around seeing what's to see as I waited for a script to be filled. So anytime I'm there I check out their cosmetics (they have great sales and usually a coupon or two to be used also). I want to say I got this product after sale, coupon l, and rewards for about $3. I love ink liners over pencil because it seems to come off a lot easier and not much smearing. It is so easy to apply since the tip is a good size, so you can basically make it as thin or thick as you want for intensity. It seems to last a long time since it's is quite easy to apply and not much mess or mistakes during application. I would probably buy it again (and at regular price).
Jules K.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Ink It!
Eyes are important to me the makeup has to be perfect. it draws others in. to dark and it can turn people away or make them feel you are hiding something, it can also draw them in and be playful fun. if it's to bright you can come off as a tad crazy, or delightfully cheerful. the eyes set the mood, the outfit, the people around you.

a perfectly sharp liner is important in that game. I love that tgis liner is just a simple twist from being on point again. easy to achieve any look with it.
Katia A.
I got this eyeliner in my Voxbox which was so exciting! Ive been trying out the eyeliner for two days now wearing it for 6-7 hours each day and i love the formula of this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and creamy. Very easy to work with and smudges easily to give you more of a soft look. It doesn't transfer on my eyelid especially that i have hooded eyes and usually i find the eyeliner in my crease. Love that this eyeliner doesn't do that.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging