BY COVERGIRL #69 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
I love the boldness and the ease of application that this offers. It goes on smooth and it stays. It is sharp and bold just the way I like it. The pencil itself is not too soft nor too hard.
Rose L.
I have this in Hunter Green, it's a blue based green, that I think is flattering to any skin tone. Its waterproof long lasting and I also use it for a lip liner with a green lipstick I have fun with.
Courtney S.
Newark, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
My go to eyeliner. Love the grey because my eyes change colors with what I wear and this color seems to compliment all changes, plus it goes on so smoothly and lasts all day without running
Amber R.

The only eyeliner I use! I use espresso color, it matches well and brings out my brown eyes. I wish it didn't rub off as easily as it does but it works for me! Quick and easy for me to get on in the morning before work!
Lyndsie L.
I always use the same color but the quality is great. It goes on very smooth and lasts throughout the whole day for me. It is very affordable and I haven't found another eyeliner that I like more. Highly recommended!
Kim B.
I have this eyeliner in the shade espresso, and while it isn't extraordinary, it does the job. It is a pigmented dark brown pencil liner. I appreciate that it is retractable and it can be easily smudged with a finger or the smudger at the other end.
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black onyx is the BOMB! I like it mostly because it doesn't run down my face, plus it's really dark (which I love) and it applies smooth.
Mallory R.
Review for: Espresso more...
This is my go to eyeliner for just an everyday look when I go to work. Goes on nice and smooth. I do feel that by the end of the day it does start to smudge slightly but nothing horrible.
Brittany H.
Cortland, OH
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner! It goes on creamy and smooth. There's no need to sharpen a pencil either. I have blue eyes so the midnight blue is perfect for me.
Jamie-May K.
Butte, MT
This is my favorite eyeliner, glides on easily and effortlessly. Lasting, and little is more*. If you use too much you may look like a raccoon. Subtle application.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City , CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging

back