BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Good brown liner for all eye colors. Applies very smooth and smudges well if thats the look you're going for
Frankie R.
Midlothian, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is my favorite eyeliner. I use multiple colors of this line and love the thinness of the line it makes.
Chelsea F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love the formula, but the color wasn't for me. I would purchase this eyeliner again, just in a darker shade!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Cover Girl Eyeliner in the shade of Grey Khaki goes on nicely! Great color! It lasts all day! Great product!
Chassy T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This product needs to last longer for me. I am in need of something like this eyeliner to work better for me.
Kirstin W.
Angola, LA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It's ok I guess. It doesn't stay in my waterline very well and it's not as opaque as I was hoping it would be
Tami Y.
Nottingham, MD
Review for: Ink It!
Its smooth and stays on for a while. Easy to come off as well . The thickeness and colors are
Also comvenient
Carrie C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is ok. It doesn't last long on the waterline, but it is black. I wish it lasted longer,t hough.
chloe c.
🇺🇸
Review for: Black Ink
I used this for a dance recital and i liked he pigmentation, but it transferred to the lower lash line on me.
Sabrina W.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner!! Very easy to use, and looks great every time.. Goes on extremely well, for a great look.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging