BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Carney, OK
Review for: Ink It!
Easy to use. It was very easy to find and easy to use for someone who isn't very good at putting make up on.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Georgetown, DE
Review for: Cocoa Ink
One of my favorite eyeliners . It's goes on really smooth. Beginners can also use it I learned with this one
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's ok but seems to dry quickly. I love it when you first open it but it doesn't seem to hold for very long
Lex B.
Lex B.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Loved the consistency of this product ! Went on so smooth and produced a gorgeous color. Lasted a long time too, will definitely buy in more shades.
Xiomara L.
Xiomara L.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: Ink It!
When I got this this eyeliner I told myself not to get my hopes up because normally eyeliners like this fade, transfer onto other parts of my lid, or don't last all day, but this one is proved me wrong! This eyeliner has become my go to when I don't have time to sit and do a winged liner. It says put all day and doesn't transfer to my upper lid at all!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Very smooth. Doesn't smudge. Great line and color. I use it daily. Great for my upper lid very easy to use.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Review for: Ink It!
I liked it but it was liquid which I picked up on mistake. I would buy again once I'm comfortable using it.
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Tried the ink it in black, went on smooth on the back of my hand but when i tried it on my eyelid it did not work the same way.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like it it's ok just need to find something to go with it I wish I had some right now it's just a little bit to much
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Review for: Ink It!
No more smudges with this eyeliner you've got a look that lasts all day.
I love this eyeliner it always stays where I put it ;)
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging