BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point‚Äďperfectly.

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Stephanie S.
You really get major bang for your buck with this one. Smooth application, great color, and lasts all day. It's affordable and you can find it at any store with a makeup aisle. A great budget minded purchase you won't regret.
Becky H.
Proctorville, OH
This eyeliner goes on so smooth. I'm not a perfectionist at the art of lining my eyes but you don't have to be with this and that's why I love it. I have a busy life and I don't have time to be in front of my mirror all day long. This liner is definitely a keeper.
Sonia P.
Jayess, MS
Works great. Easy to use and sharpen. Applies smooth. Stays on all day. Different colors available
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this stuff! I use it everyday. It lasts pretty well throughout the day, altho it isn't waterproof and will run in water. I have hazel eyes and have gotten plenty of compliments on my eyeliner. I would definitely recommend to others. Wonderful product.
Jennifer S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
Great eyeliner! I've used this eyeliner for years and love how smoothly and easily it applies. Highly recommend!
Ashley H.
Crittenden, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fantastic everyday eyeliner. I am fair completed and dirty blonde, the brown is wonderful for my eyes as well as a brow definer. Love this reasonable eyeliner z ūüėć
Billi T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is my favorite. it does not smudge or get all over when you go to put it on. its about 6 dollars a bottle but its definitely worth is if you like your eye liner where it belongs
angalina s.
Rockland, ME
Review for: Black Onyx
You can never go wrong with classic black, it's what I use most days and it always pulls M outfit together
Kaitlin M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love love love this!! Have been using it for years!! I forgot how much I loved this till my last voxbox!! I will be using it all the time again now!!
Emily W.
Johnston, IA
Review for: Black Onyx
I don't wear eyeliner very often, but when i do i always wear COVERGIRL, because some girls are born with it but for not so much, it applys really well, and last me all day, and its easy to wipe off, with makeup remover, i would buy it again.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging