BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kim S.
Kim S.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I really like this eyeliner, and it doesn't smudge. It stays on until you wash it off, and it goes on smooth.
heidi g.
heidi g.
Burlington, MA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like this product. Its in a tube meaning I do not have to use a pencil sharpner. It rolls on smooth with no pulling on my eyes.
Chrisshonda W.
Chrisshonda W.
Machesney Pk, IL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Goes on smooth real in dept color the other colors were great too the base is twistable so you don't ahve to constantly sharpen it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Arizona City, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl gray khaki eyeliner is sich a good product. It goes on smooth and does not glob on. It last all day without coming off.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Syracuse, UT
Review for: Ink It!
Went on smooth and stayed to i took it off. Loved that it sharpens itself. Breaks easily but not if you don't twist it up too far.
Kerry D.
Kerry D.
West Warwick, RI
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner. I don't always wear eyeliner since my eyes are so sensitive but this works great for me and lasts all day too.
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Bronx, NY
I've used this to highlight my inner corner of my eyes sometime it fades but overall its really good i would love to try it again
Kara F.
Kara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
My favorite go to liner! This color is perfect for everyday use and isn't too bold bit still gives you definition around your eyes
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
West Milton, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
It was great going on. It had good color and went on smoothly but smudges a little. The clean lines didn't last nearly long enough
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Lawrenceburg
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my everyday eyeliner and I love it. I have no problem putting it on. Great for me when getting ready quick for my long night shifts at work!!!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging