BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Cynthia m.
Denver, CO
Review for: Black Ink
Its an OK product I just didn't like the it didn't last too long.. after a couple of uses the ink lost pigment
Alyssa H.
Holland, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I had this in black and I found that it was very pigmented as well as creamy, but because of that, it was kind of easy to smudge. If you put it in your lower waterline I also found that it would smudge out under the eye. If you don't mind that, it is a good eyeliner!
Erin B.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki
Great product. Pencil is easy to sharpen and doesnt poke your eye. Goes on nice and smooth.
Samantha M.
Winchester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I used to use this eyeliner pretty regularly before I discovered the benefits and amazing results of higher end makeup brands. For the price you pay, it's a decent eyeliner. It smears and runs easily after a few hours but it goes on pretty smoothly. If you're looking for a decent eyeliner, for a good price, I recommend it.
Chrissy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Honestly one of my favourite eyeliners I've come across. Easy to find in local pharmacies and just an overall amazing product! Goes on easily in an even coat and is super long lasting for all day wear. Never ceases to impress, would definitely buy again!
Jen B.
Fort Thomas, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
Love covergirl eyeliner in black onyx! So easy to apply and stays put all day without running. I always follow with covergirl lash blast mascara.
Elizabeth C.
Smithers, WV
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye liner, I have been through several eye liners & I love this one the a lot.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Grey Khaki
While I use this eyeliner everyday, I do not enjoy having to constantly reapply it as it wears throughout the day. The grey color was not my favorite, but I like how I don't need to use and carry a pencil sharpener with this at all times.
Juan Evey R.
Houston
Review for: Grey Khaki
Ive used rhis once and didn't not like that it wasn't too pigmented like the others maybe because of the color but wasn't my style.
Corinne M.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Eye liner is my 1 I never leave without it and I always make sure I have a good brand or els I won't wear make up cuz it's about my eyes I like the most
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging