BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Self sharpening love it works great don'tsmudge and ove the applicator you do have to build it up hense waisitn
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Cover girl perfect point plus eye pencil is great easy to use and makes your eyes really stand out to everyone
Gloria P.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Ink It!
Great, perfect outline. Dark color and lasts all day. Love the contouring and definition this gives to my eyes.
Kee Kee H.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth. So I never really mess up. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner.
Cat T.
Durham, NC
Review for: Hunter Green
I love this shade. It brings out my green eyes. I love how this liner is not runny and doesn't get in my eyes.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love!! I have been using this same eyeliner for YEARS, but in black. I love how it applies well and lasts long
member-a5cda118a
PINE CITY minnesota
Review for: Ink It!
I use this all the time and find it lasts for most of the day. I love it and have been using it for many years.
Tiffany L.
Marshall, TX
Review for: Black Ink
Love this product. I only wear tip liner and this pen makes it so much easier, faster, and convenient to apply.
linsay w.
Ironton, OH
Review for: Violet
Love it and it goes on so easily, I recommend this stuff to every body... go get it girls cause its amazing!!!
Yary M.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Is really good i like the way it is.........................................Naobisbibsuvsubsua inaibsubsubsubsu
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging