BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milton Frwtr, OR
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love it. Easy to apply and great color! This is the only eye liner i use. It doesn't smudge or run down your face throughout the day
Aida T.
Aida T.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I'm allergic to make up . But this product is good for my eyes . Been using it for the past 3 years . Love the texture , price and quality . The best .
Tonii C.
Tonii C.
Oldsmar, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on easy and stays on all day! Beautiful color and lasts a long time. Highly recommend this product for water line application.
Breanna I.
Breanna I.
Geneva
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nice thin line that is easy to use! With the long lasting stay! :) what girl doesn't want it to last al day and look dark and bold
Elexis D.
Elexis D.
Review for: Ink It!
Works well for winged liner. I just don't like that I have to apply several layers to get the darkness I want.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eye liner it goes on easy and doesn't fade or spear until you are ready to take it off. great product at a great price.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Farmville, NC
Review for: Ink It!
One of my top favorite eyeliners. Used this consistently until I tried liquid pot eyeliner. Still have this in my makeup bag for times I want a change!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Do like the color but didn't went well with my skin color overall is a good product. I don't use eyeliner as much now rhou
Alli J.
Alli J.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Amazing product, didn't wear off or run into the crease. A+ product! I will definitely buy this product again.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Ink It!
I love this product. I've never had a problem with it. It never smears or hurts my eyes like some products do.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging