BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Mary  .
Mary .
Porterville, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the fact it's long lasting. It's smudge proof and it goes on smooth. I don't have any issues when I use it
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
699 County Road 162 Gainesville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
This is the best one I have found. It lasts longer than others I have tried. Very comfortable in the waterline and does not dry out.
Mari M.
Mari M.
Franklinton, NC
This is the best eyeliner I've used! It goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge, and it's nice not to have to sharpen it constantly. It also lasts a long time.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Matthews, NC
Love it! Goes on easy and produces a fine line. I use this for my every day eyeliner needs.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Review for: Violet
Love love love this color. It is perfect for making green eyes POP! Not only does it look fantastic, but it actually stays on until the end of your day.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Floral Park, NY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love Covergirl products and this color is great if you want a neutral colored smokey eye. This is a color I use on a regular basis
Tonii C.
Tonii C.
Oldsmar, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on easy and stays on all day! Beautiful color and lasts a long time. Highly recommend this product for water line application.
Breanna I.
Breanna I.
Geneva
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nice thin line that is easy to use! With the long lasting stay! :) what girl doesn't want it to last al day and look dark and bold
Raeleen P.
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I was new to wearing eyeliner so this particular one took some adjusting at first but after a few trials, it was amazing!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Black Ink
Just needed a quick and cheap eyeliner to get me by and I was shocked , it's really great if you're looking for makeup on a budget
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging