BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Patricia B.
Versailles, KY
I think this is the right one. It is self sharpening and I use espresso color. I love this pencil, easy to apply easy to remove. Sometimes may have to touch up, but otherwise great product!
Jessica Lyn R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always use the espresso color of this and I have worn it for 10+ years. The coverage is great and it will not flake off before the end of the day. It is thick enough that if you accidentally wipe your lids it won't all come off but washes off with ease with face wash.
candace k.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Every girl needs a good eye liner. Whether for going out or just every day use, this eye liner is my favorite. It goes on smooth and doesn't flake like Ive noticed in other brands. Grey goes with everything from fancy to casual and this is my go-to.
Kelly H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This Covergirl eyeliner is super easy to apply! It goes on so smoothly and does not smudge easily. It lasts through sweat and long days of work too! Its dispenser is a little wonky and could use a redesign. Overall though, I really like this eyeliner.
Cara J.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Just an ok product, does have the tendency to smear/run. Other than that I have no problem with this product
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love is one of my favorite and is easy of applying does not compare and with alternatives less
Alexis M.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Violet
Have not tried also , but I love eyeliner it's my 3rd favorite make-up item, coming in after eyeshadow, and concelaer
Janet ..
Review for: Cocoa Ink
GREAT PRODUCT. I love it. It helps great for winged eyeliner. My sister used it and she loved it I recommend it.
Rachael H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I personally really like this eyeliner. It creates a subtle look for my green eyes (I'm not a huge fan of black eyeliner).
Nagora  M.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great product I use it every day. It runs a little bit but I still use most of my money on it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging