BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Keri R.
Keri R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Have been using this eyeliner for years. i will try others but i always come back to this one. it goes on smooth and lasts all day.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I use the eyeliner the most. I love the color and the ease of applying it. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't last all day.
jasmine g.
jasmine g.
Jacksonville, FL
I always have this eye liner handy. I love how smooth it goes on and stays on! I can apply at the beginning of the day and know it will stay on all day.
April F.
April F.
Seagoville, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
My fav! It's the only eyeliner I've found so far that doesn't smudge and lasts all day. This has been my go to for my top eyeliner for about a year now.
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
Macclenny, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Works very well. Doesn't smudge easy and goes on smooth. This is a really good eyeliner. I highly recommend it.
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Eyeliner is one of my favorite makeup products and CoverGirl does it right, this is one of my favorite eyeliners by them!
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Mason city, Il
Review for: Black Onyx
The only eyeliner i will ever use! Goes on perfect and you never have to burn the tip plus if your lucky you can catch it in a set!
Sokhary c.
Sokhary c.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
One of my favorite eyeliners that does not smudge and goes on perfectly. I love how it lasts all day without sticking to my eyelids.
Logan S.
Logan S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love this product! Glides on smooth and easy! Perfect line every time! I would definitely purchase this again!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Screven, GA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the way this eyeliner goes on. It's never clumpy or thick. It holds its tiny shape very nicely. I've gone back to buy this product several times.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging