BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Valarie D.
Crystal River, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I am in love with this product. Sometimes you need something lighter than black and this color is perfect.
Ray H.
Pleasantville, NJ
The product was good and all, it's just me and eyeliner pencils that doesn't mix. The point kept breaking, but it was just me.
Emily F.
West Richland, WA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Fun color, not just a plain old black like I used to wear. I like using a different color here and there for under lid lining so the black on top really pops. Doesn't smear bad at all so I can leave it at home when I go out with the girls! Great price just about anywhere.
Mariah R.
Great color. Very dark
Love it. Wear everyday
Lit
Ruby C.
Well to start the precision of its point is awesome just love it perfection every time!! And the pigment its great too.obsesses with it
Jazmin V.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this set. It's perfect for a gift, or even for yourself. Affordable, and way cheaper buying it together than separate. I live both products.
Jamie D.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eyeliner... I honestly quit trying other brand's ( I will on occasion) but the truth is this is my go 2 brand. Works great, lasts a long time!!!
Ashley G.
Eaton Rapids
Review for: Black Onyx
I love love love this eyeliner. Goes on very smooth and doesn't run like other brands do.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Tried this as one of my first liners when I started using makeup. I liked it as first as a beginner, but as I continued to grow for my love of makeup, I started to wear off of it for my top lid. I would only use it for bottom now normally, but it's a great eyeliner for beginners!☺️
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Repeated user of this product. love it, affordable. always makes me feel beautiful. long lasting product
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging