BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Katie C.
Katie C.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Ink It!
It seemed to kind of smudge on me in the water line but other than that a good product. I would recommend not using in the waterline
Gillian R.
Gillian R.
Leonardville, KS
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I really love this product it works so well and glides across very smoothly. I very highly suggest this product.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Review for: Ink It!
I love this liner... I try other brands never know what ur gonna find that u might like but this is my go to ...
Sam L.
Sam L.
In love the fact that you can twist up and don't have to sharpen anything and it just works super good
Kim J.
Kim J.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Love this product! Wear it almost daily. Perfect for work. Don't smudge and lasts all day. Easy to apply especially for someone who isn't a professional.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
This is my go-to eyeliner. It has great color pay off and stays on my eyes all day. I love retractable eyeliners and this one doesn't break that easily.
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is a good eyeliner! I'm really bad at applying makeup, but this is pretty easy to use without looking like a raccoon!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is one of the many best I have used. I will always use more of the cover girl products.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner! I have green eyes and the purple really accentuates them. This eyeliner goes on very smoothly and doesn't wear off during the day.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Violet
A dupe for the MAC paint pot! very creamy and easy to use. The color is pigmented and doesn't have a bad smell like other brands to.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging