BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Not one of my favorites but is more then workable when I can't get to my favorite. I don't wear eyeliner often but I love the pen great for a wing. And the creamier the better
Danielle P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Rating this product high for ease of use. The applicator is easy to control and leaves clean, precise lines. Great product.
gina blue d.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love it..goes on smooth...lasts all day... would recommend to friends and would buy again
Debbie D.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love black eyeliner. This one is smooth and easy to apply without smearing and you can get a the line. Would recommend to anyone
Patty K.
Altavista
This thin liner is perfect for precision. Goes on smooth and wears flawlessly all day. Comes in a great selection of color and priced to sell.
katrina s.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I love covergirl eyeliner. It is easy to use. It goes on smoothly. I usually purchase my products at the grocery store.
Aubry S.
Perfect point plus is THE only eyeliner I will buy! It's inexpensive, self sharpening, & stays on *most* of the day. I only say most because the Arizona sun and swimming takes a toll and I don't buy waterproof. Truly my favorite product!!!
kristina u.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! But it's not the best one. Easy to use. My only problem is that it comes off easily after a couple hours, and smears. Probably won't buy again but it's a good one.
Angel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this CoverGirl perfect point plus eyeliner in black onyx, it's not hard to find and it's affordable. I have been buying and wearing this for a very long time, I won't use no other.
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
It's nice and dark but it's always clumping up in the cap part and it's always breaking off in the cap and that cause a lot of product to be wasted.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging