BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jessica Lyn R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always use the espresso color of this and I have worn it for 10+ years. The coverage is great and it will not flake off before the end of the day. It is thick enough that if you accidentally wipe your lids it won't all come off but washes off with ease with face wash.
candace k.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Every girl needs a good eye liner. Whether for going out or just every day use, this eye liner is my favorite. It goes on smooth and doesn't flake like Ive noticed in other brands. Grey goes with everything from fancy to casual and this is my go-to.
Kelly H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This Covergirl eyeliner is super easy to apply! It goes on so smoothly and does not smudge easily. It lasts through sweat and long days of work too! Its dispenser is a little wonky and could use a redesign. Overall though, I really like this eyeliner.
Cara J.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Just an ok product, does have the tendency to smear/run. Other than that I have no problem with this product
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love is one of my favorite and is easy of applying does not compare and with alternatives less
Katie  D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Very creamy and smooth. Stays put for a while. Great pigmentation. The only thing wrong is that it melts on the waterline
Katana L.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love love love this eyeliner! It creates a smooth straight line and stays on for hours without smearing!
Rachael H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I personally really like this eyeliner. It creates a subtle look for my green eyes (I'm not a huge fan of black eyeliner).
Taryn Y.
Sherman, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
The color of this liner is perfect! It goes with neutrals or gray shadows. It goes on extremely smooth and stays on all day. I really love the smudger tip on the end. The perfect tool to help achieve a smokey eye. Definitely recommend this eyeliner for everyday use!!
Charity K.
Etowah, TN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I don't like a lot of color and this is perfect. My eyes are brown and black liner is too harsh for me.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging