BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Stunner P.
Stunner P.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I loved this liner for creating my cat eye look... It was dark like a black marker and it last throughout the day. I have used several eyeliners in the past but this one was easy to apply and was true to the color. recommended to all my friends...
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Hicksville, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
A classic black liner that lines the eyes nice and smooth, sometimes it easily will smudge. It has creamy formula and its dark color is great for dramatic looks. It also is super affordable and easily found in the drugstores. A regular buy for me!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Review for: Black Onyx
I normally use liquid for my above the lashes eyeliner but when it comes to below the lashes where you need a pencil, this is my go to one. I like that it goes on lightly and not too thick which is better for the soft makeup look I try to achieve.
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Kingston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was easy to use. The directions were easy to read especially for a non professional like myself. I felt the color was a little dark, for day time more natural look, but was sayified woth product and actually recommended to my sisters.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Chillicothe, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner. The color goes on great and very smooth. It is a great value. The only downside is I tend to smudge it a bit more. I definitely like it more than others I have used. It is very easy to use and I would definitely buy it again.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Argyle, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used covergirl eyeliner for as long as I can remember. It is long lasting and the colors are great! The packaging has always been the same which is nice. I do think all makeup is pricey but I would rather have something that works then not.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is an ok eyeliner I do like the fine point applicator making it easy to apply. It won't last long if you use it everyday. Does fade a little throughout the day. Apply concelar around waterline before applying should last longer that way.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Falmouth, KY
Review for: Grey Khaki
Never tried it in grey. Would like to. Never actually thought about any other color than black. And the black has been my one and only since I first started doing my makeup. 7th grade!! I know so many people that use it. It glides on very nicely.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Taneytown, MD
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Love this color. I have green eyes and this color compliments them well. Since it is a color other than brown or black, I can wear it as is without putting on eyeshadow. It stays on pretty well throughout the day. the smudger works okay, i guess.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Rhinelander, WI
This is the only eyeliner pencil that I've tired, so I don't have much to compare to, but I have purchased it multiple times because it works well. It's easy to apply and stays put all day. It's easy to find a any drugstore and reasonably priced.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging