BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Taylor T.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used top brand eye liners but none compare to your good old drug store eye liners. These are easy to use always have your generic colors and actually stay on all day. I would recommend.
Aimee B.
Glendale, AZ
I've used this brand for years. at any given time I have at least 3 colors in my makeup back. The pad on the opposite side of the pencil works great to help smudge for that perfect smokey eye effect with the Black Onyx.
Colleen N.
Hoschton
Review for: Espresso
The eyeliner itself when one great and lasted all day. It doesn't set very well so be careful not to touch that part of your eye throughout the day. The smudges sucks. It is way too rough.
Kelley A.
Review for: Black Onyx, Midnight Blue
Perfect point plus eyeliner has been my go to for years! Application glides on beautifully and lasts a long time. It's also my favorite liner to create smokey eyes.
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this penculil as a part of my VoxBox and I'm very impressed. Its very creamy and doesn't fade true the day. And even I used as a lip liner cause they send the espresso color and I wanted to try a new brown matte lipstick LOL * Plus the little cushion at the other end of the pencil its awesome to smudge.
Acacia M.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this product I use it on myself . It works very well it doesn't hurt to use it and it gets the job done super fast and with kids I need stuff that works fast
Lindsey G.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Holy grail eye liner. This eyeliner lasts all day and is easy to apply to upper and lower lids. The smudge tip is also great for making a smoker eye.
Have tried all colors and the charcoal grey is a fantastic color.
Kelli S.
Round Lake, IL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I absolutely love the way this eyeliner goes on and stays on. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, but is super easy to get off at the end of the day as well. Good product for the money and highly recommended!
Megan S.
Mc Clure, PA
I really like these! They are easy to use and last all day. The gray and brown are a great choice if you don't want to commit to a dark or dramatic look. The only complaint I have is that it is kind of hard to get a wing with these BUT I am not a makeup expert. I think with a lot of practice it would work. But these are great for lining both the upper and lower lash lines and it lasts.
Jessica M.
Whiteville, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I literally have two of these! I love how easy they are to apply and that I don't have to continually sharpen them, just give it 2-3 clicks and it's lasts forever!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging