BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Barbara B.
Chadron, NE
Covergirls perfect eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup box since I started wearing makeup! It is easy to use! Lasts all day long! And extremely affordable! Nothing compares to it in my books! Hands down a great product!
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
I am sure there are better eyeliners out there, but for someone just learning to use eyeliner these have been great.  I have two colors - charcoal and burgundy - and I really like them both.  I might try some of the other colors as well.  Would definitely buy again.
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner works perfectly. It goes on smooth. I found it at a fair price. It stays on great. I had bought it one time in the past and went back to it. I missed it!
Kim B.
I have this eyeliner in the shade espresso, and while it isn't extraordinary, it does the job. It is a pigmented dark brown pencil liner. I appreciate that it is retractable and it can be easily smudged with a finger or the smudger at the other end.
Amber R.

The only eyeliner I use! I use espresso color, it matches well and brings out my brown eyes. I wish it didn't rub off as easily as it does but it works for me! Quick and easy for me to get on in the morning before work!
Lyndsie L.
I always use the same color but the quality is great. It goes on very smooth and lasts throughout the whole day for me. It is very affordable and I haven't found another eyeliner that I like more. Highly recommended!
Courtney S.
Newark, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
My go to eyeliner. Love the grey because my eyes change colors with what I wear and this color seems to compliment all changes, plus it goes on so smoothly and lasts all day without running
Rose L.
I have this in Hunter Green, it's a blue based green, that I think is flattering to any skin tone. Its waterproof long lasting and I also use it for a lip liner with a green lipstick I have fun with.
Mallory R.
Review for: Espresso more...
This is my go to eyeliner for just an everyday look when I go to work. Goes on nice and smooth. I do feel that by the end of the day it does start to smudge slightly but nothing horrible.
Jennifer J.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
My go to eyeliner I will not leave the house without it. Goes on smooth and easy. The other end has a white tip that is perfect to smear it. It is always at a point so you don't have to worry about sharpening it ever.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging