BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Suziann W.
Gordo, AL
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It's my favorite it goes on smooth and last a long time because it doesn't take much. I can wear it all day, go to bed and wake up and still have some on. Love love 10/10
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
I never have any luck with these kinds of liners because the thinner ones seem to break and chunk off more easily than the thicker gel liners. If I'm buying a gel liner, I want it to apply seamlessly, and this doesn't quite "glide-on" the way more expensive gel liners do.

The color is really nice, it is a nice metal with some flecks of shimmer throughout - it looks brilliant (I'll upload pictures of swatches once I upload them). I think if I were to put it under my armpit for a while before applying it to warm it up a bit...I think I need to figure out how to do that with certain items in general, because it seems I have bad luck with mechanical eyeliners and certain chunky/chubby lip pencils!
Patricia M.
North Hills, CA
I like it okay.I prefer pencils better.the tips a little thick I've bought it a couple times .it smears easy giving me a raccoon look .and it seems to rin out quickly.makes my brown eyes look smaller. Idk if I would buy again maybe if it were on sale.
Sadie W.
Luxemburg, WI
I love love love this eyeliner, but it doesn't stay on for more  than 5 minutes. As soon as I put it on and yawn, it's off. I'm very disappointed before it's such a good product.
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I love this eyeliner. It has become well used. It goes dark and smooth. It twists like crayon and has a smudgier on the back. I used a few and I always go back to this one.
Tia T.
Charlottesville, VA
Great and affordable product. Smooth application and lasts all day/night long. Generally one pen will last me over a month. Available at most stores so easy to replace!
Maritza b.
West seneca, NY
I usually prefer gel or liquid eyeliner but this was pretty cool. the covergirl perfect point plus eyeliner went on smoothly and I love the smudger to create the smokey eye look. it has a built in sharpener too. how cool!
Ashley S.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I've used this daily for years. I love the color and the product itself. This is my go to! I have brown eyes and I love making a smoky look with this, it glides right on! I would totally recommend this!
Brittany c.
Kettering
 It just doesn't give me a thin enough line...not very thin at all really contrary to what the name suggests. Disappointed. And the smudger on the other end is almost useless...
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I *LOVE* this eyeliner. I used to use more luxury brands, and then one day needed eyeliner on the fly, so I randomly picked this up at CVS. Now, it's all I use. I love how easy it is to apply. It glides on smoothly. With little pressure, it adds pigment without being too obvious, giving me a more natural look. More pressure lets me get the more dramatic look. I love that it doesn't require a sharpener (EVER) and that it comes with a built-in smudge stick. My favorite color is the gray -- perfect for work during the day or a night out on the town! And the price just cannot be beat!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging