BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amy M.
Munford, TN
This eyeliner is a staple in my makeup bag. There's nothing fancy about it, but it's a classic that gets the job done.
Tanya M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I like the eye pencils cause there easy to put on. Not too sure how to put that liquid liner stuff on and all thatvother stuff.
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH
So easy to use, I buy mine from CVS, the price is great. I use it everyday. It lasts all day, no smudging ever. I have found it the best for me, easy to use, long lasting, and low cost. I love the different colors. I have recommended this to friends.
Robin H.
Jasper, GA
Easy to use. Flows on where I need it to be. Great colors to choose from. It's well priced. Easy to find and easy to find coupons to help
With the price
Sheila S.
Hazard, KY
Love the Covergirl perfect point plus in black/brown. It goes on smoothly and lasts until I take it off. It does smudge during the day but light touch-up from time keeps it looking fine. A good buy at Wal-mart.
Torie B.
Oliver Springs, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I've always been a cover girl! I've been using this product since I was 16! Absolutely love it!
Jessica F.
West Lafayette, IN
I think this product works great I prefer the self sharpening eye liner but this one does well and gets to a great point. It glides on well and had good color. I like that it is long lasting and doesn't just rub off with one rub of the eye. Thanks cover girl!
Cam W.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner goes on smooth and stays on all day. It does not run or wear off. I live in a hot climate so a good eyeliner is very important.
Cynthia C.
Mount Hope, WV
I like this because it doesn't smudge or smear nd it seems to last longer than the others I have used and it's affordable.
Britney G.
White, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been using this eyeliner for years. I literally cry every time I run out. It is not water or smudge proof thought but that's my fault I tend to rub my eyes a bit. It's a great value , I'd buy it over the cheaper eyeliners. I would definitely recommend
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging