BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Review for: Ink It!
Absolutely my favorite "go to" eyeliner. Easy application with little (unintentional) smudging. Worth every penny.
Leila M.
Leila M.
High Point, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It is not that visible on my fair skin, may try another shade next time. I was looking for brown which is my favorite and navy blue for my brown green eyes.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Henderson
Review for: Charcoal Ink
My daughter and myself use this. I only wear eyeliner and foundation so I'm very skeptical about the brands I use.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Circle Pines, MN
Review for: Ink It!
I normally have a hard time finding eyeliner I like. This is the only one I have found that doesn't disappoint me.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this product, amazing pigmentation and stays put all day. Would buy again and again, everybody who like a solid dark all day eyeliner should try this!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Selinsgrove, PA
Review for: Ink It!
So simple and easy to use! My everyday go-to eyeliner. Glides on smooth without dragging and creating broken lines
Anisha M.
Anisha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I'm a novice when it comes to eyeliner and I found this hard to open and use. Maybe I'm just more used to pencils.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Mount Airy, NC
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is great for a smooth, bold line! Great for the cat-eye look too! Great for a night out on the town!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Newton, NC
Review for: Ink It!
Smooth and creamy formula. I use this to tight line a lot. It doesn't spread when my eyes water either. Stays put.
patricia w.
patricia w.
Cohoes, NY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Not one of my favorits, most likly will not buy again. just didn't like the way it looked and came off with in 2 hours of having it on.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging