BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Victoria R.
Agate, CO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like this product when I'm trying to do a smokey eye look but not necessarily if I'm using it as eyeliner. It's not very long lasting. It has been sacked during its really easy open. It would be great if they could make the color a little darker. And I would most definitely buy this product again.
Angie B.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It makes my blue eyes pop with color. It's affordable and easy to use. I love this product.
Caylyn C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
The COVERGIRL eyeliner goes on really well and the color shows up nicely. However, I was not a huge fan of the grey khaki color. This was the first time I got this color but I have used other colors of the COVERGIRL that I did like
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I usually stick to just black eyeliner but I decided to give gray a try. I don't use it to often but it does add a little pop to your eyes. price is a little steep as with all Covergirl products. It was very easy to apply and went on pretty smooth. i would recommend this product.
Shala C.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is easy to apply! prices vary depending where your purchase but I always use it. The packaging allows you see the color clearly which is very important
Claire S.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I've used this product, except in charcoal. I really like it and usually get this every time from the drugstore. It's super easy to use and it stays on all day long. This is always my go to!
Gabrielle F.
Walnutport, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This color reminds me of high school 4 years ago And I love it for that!!!!
Angel V.
Katy, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Bought this on accident, I was looking for a black eyeliner, but I actually liked this color a lot. It's a light grey color and brought out my eyeshadow really well.
Denise R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love the Khaki color that Covergirl eyeliner provides. It is the perfect color since it is not too dark nor too light and compliments any eyecolor. It outlasts a majority of high end eyeliners that I have used in the past. I would highly recommend this product to a friend.
Mia G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love most things about this product such as the creaminess when you apply and the way it is packaged. However I don't like this particular color. It barely showed up on my eyeshadow or sometimes even took my eyeshadow off.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging