BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Alexis w.
Alexis w.
Tyrone, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This COVERGIRL Eyeliner is so easy to apply. I can say that it's much easier than pencil and liquid eyeliners. Thank goodness for this.
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love their eyeliner and i like the black color it goes with anything you wear and love how it makes my eyes look
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Well to start the precision of its point is awesome just love it perfection every time!! And the pigment its great too.obsesses with it
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Review for: Ink It!
It does the job no issues with the stick or sharpness of the product my kids have mistaken it for a pencil and it's still flings strong
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I am completely inept at applying liquid liner but Ink It! makes it so easy to apply that even beginners like me can make it look good.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this! Glides on smooth. No pulling or dragging across your eye. Stays in place and lasts until I take it off at the end of my day!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Black Onyx
Great product to use it applies evenly. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants an economical eyeliner
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Henderson
Review for: Charcoal Ink
My daughter and myself use this. I only wear eyeliner and foundation so I'm very skeptical about the brands I use.
Leila M.
Leila M.
High Point, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It is not that visible on my fair skin, may try another shade next time. I was looking for brown which is my favorite and navy blue for my brown green eyes.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Beavercreek, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is so easy to apply and stays looking great all day. It doesn't fade or chip off as the day goes on.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging