BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Daphne W.
Daphne W.
hillsboro, OH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great applicator, goes on great. This is something that if you have problems applying This product is easy to apply
Amy D.
Amy D.
Bertrand, MO
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my favorite eyeliner it makes perfect lines that don't smuge. eyeliner is very essential part of eye makeup and I only wear this one particular brand.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Shorewood, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner draws in easily and is easy to remove! It also stays on throughout the day, I hardly have to worry about it smudging down!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on smooth and good, lasts all day so I don't have to touch it up and it's easy to get off with makeup remover!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Stantonville, TN
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner and have used it for years!! I would recommend it to anyone!! I will never use anything else!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this on a whim. I needed a cheap eyeliner to hold me over until I could get my normal eyeliner. this product was unusable. Hard and would not glide.
María Fernanda V.
María Fernanda V.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It's so easy to eyeline my eyes with it! It longs for almost the whole day, one of the most have of my style things
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Well to start the precision of its point is awesome just love it perfection every time!! And the pigment its great too.obsesses with it
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Review for: Ink It!
It does the job no issues with the stick or sharpness of the product my kids have mistaken it for a pencil and it's still flings strong
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I am completely inept at applying liquid liner but Ink It! makes it so easy to apply that even beginners like me can make it look good.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging