BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Violet
Love the color! Makes my green eyes pop! I do have the problem in which it fades but the color is gorgeous so I still use it!
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Hanson, KY
I like the way it glides onto my eyelid. I wish the color (black) was more intense.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
My go to eyeliner when I'm in a rush. I have bought this same eyeliner for years. Goes on smooth and lasts all day.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Review for: Black Onyx
I get the self sharpen stick. Don't have to wory about flaking or heating to get my perfect line. No eye irritation.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is very smooth and easy to go on. It's my go to . It will last for a while I just love their products
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
hillsboro, OH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great applicator, goes on great. This is something that if you have problems applying This product is easy to apply
Amy D.
Amy D.
Bertrand, MO
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my favorite eyeliner it makes perfect lines that don't smuge. eyeliner is very essential part of eye makeup and I only wear this one particular brand.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Ogden
Review for: Violet
Love this color! It went great with a smokey eye! It is my go to evening liner!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
María Fernanda V.
María Fernanda V.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It's so easy to eyeline my eyes with it! It longs for almost the whole day, one of the most have of my style things
Mariah  T.
Mariah T.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Ink It!
Great liner really easy to use. That is what I look for with some liners that are esay for me to use since I'm a mommy I need some makeup that is fast to use.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging