BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this pencil in the past. while it is not my top choice, it is my top choice for drug store eye liner.
Shelley W.
Mora, MN
Review for: Ink It!
Nice eyeliner, I used it until it was gone, I would recommend to friends and family. I would buy it again to use.
Miranda W.
Brown City, MI
Review for: Ink It!
Absolutely love this eyeliner! By far my favorite! Goes on very smooth and stays on all day, not runny or smudgy.
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Smudge proof. Makes my eye pop. Easy to use and lasting impression. Recommended this to everyone. My go to liner
Laila D.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love this eyeliner to throw in my bag to go ! The only downfall I have is it dries very fast but still love it !
Amanda W.
Piketon, Oh
Have used it for years and live how smooth it goes on for quick out the door look. Stays on most of the day also
Shawna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love self sharpening pencils!!!! these go on smooth with no struggle. they last a good portion of the day too!
Tanya B.
Newnan, GA
The perfect point plus eyeliner is great. I have been a fan since High school. it's always cheap and works great.
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but it comes off my waterline pretty fast so I'm still in search for a great eyeliner that works for me
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I use these a lot I use it when I'm going out with my friends that goes on the very easy it dries very easily to
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging