BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kali M.
Luxor, PA
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE EYELINER OF ALL TIME!!!!! I always buy this eyeliner. I am a repeat user of this product and it beats out all the other eyeliners I've used in the past. I don't care much for the packaging but that does not prevent me from buying it.
Summer M.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eye liner I have ever used. It's not messy and the way the eyeliner works makes it so easy to get exactly what you want going on. I have been using this same eye liner for 10 years and I still love it! Reasonable price as well.
Taylar A.
Hastings, NE
Review for: Black Onyx
Use this everyday. My eyes would look very small if it wasnt for COVERGIRL perfect Point'
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Review for: Grey Khaki
Haven't used the gray but I love the ebony black. It seems to be the only brand I can use that will not come off after a few hours.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I LOVE this eyeliner! I've been using it for over 5 years. I definitely suggest it! Its great for your waterlines as well!
Isabel G.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Comparable to big brand eyeliners. More versatile than black and works quite well. Formula is easy to apply and remove but not easily budged.
Becki G.
Atlanta, GA
This has been my go to liner since 1999. Amazing results, easy to use, long lasting. Only complaint is there use to be more product in the packaging.
Estrella T.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Don't care for the color, I prefer black but overall it's a great product! It's inexpensive and works just as good as the higher end products.
Jennifer C.
Dennisville, NJ
Review for: Grey Khaki
Goes on smooth no tugging...long lasting, easy to work with. Definitely a favorite, & worth trying if ur on the fence.
Isis L.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this eye liner, it's super easy to apply for any look you want & lasts long
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging