BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany B.
York, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I got this eyeliner in my voxbox, and it is now my favorite! It's creamy, which cuts down on the tugging and pulling when putting it on my top lashes, and it doesn't transfer, so when I line my bottom water line it stays in place all day
Rachel L.
Bay City, MI
The pencil would skip and drag at times. The color was always very intense and didn't bleed or smudge.
Maegan S.
Palm Coast, FL
Disliked it very much and was very hard to apply. Would not recommend for daily use, and was very slimy consistency.
Daniela G.
Review for: Black Ink
I liked this product! It was fairly easy to apply, but I wish there were more product in this eyeliner. All in all, it was a great product!
suzi b.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love love love this eyeliner! Super affordable and lasts all day. Easy to make a very thin line in the upper lid. Only down side is that it's not waterproof!
Amy S.
Mobile, AL
This is the perfect eyeliner for girls that aren't so great at putting on eyeliner! It goes on smoothly and doesn't run. I like that it stays on all day without reapplying and doesn't bleed. Compared to others I have used in the past, this is the best one.
Amanda G.
DIberville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
This liner is okay. i find it to smudge in my water line and run down my face after awhile.. but it gets the job done for short term needs
Ashley K.
Spencer, WV
I like this but it does run after a few hours. Has a nice color selection. I like that it can give you a very fie line.
Courtney H.
Clermont, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smoothly and does not fade or smudge during the day. It is easy to use and makes winged liner or cat eye easy to do!
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a go to drugstore product for me. The color is good and true to the tube, the only complaint I have is that is does tend to fade in the corners of your eyes so you may have to reapply. But when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for liquid, I reach for this.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging