BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Kelli S.
Hoschton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have blue eyes. They are one of my favorite features about myself so I like to try and make them pop without a ton of effort. This color does just that! It's east to apply, east to blend, and one stick lasts for quite a while for me, but I don't wear it everyday. All and all, a good eyeliner for the moderate user.
Erin E.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Your basic eyeliner. I like my eyeliner to be VERY sharp, so it is important to buy an inexpensive liner (I sharpen it a lot). Because of that, covergirl is a good brand. I have blue eyes, and this looks good with my eyes. It's not too harsh and dark.
Hannah F.
Chino, CA
Review for: Black Ink
This product is decent. Doesn't have much pigmentation, but also can be used for under your eye, which can be nice for a smokey look.
Patricia B.
Versailles, KY
I think this is the right one. It is self sharpening and I use espresso color. I love this pencil, easy to apply easy to remove. Sometimes may have to touch up, but otherwise great product!
Jessica Lyn R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always use the espresso color of this and I have worn it for 10+ years. The coverage is great and it will not flake off before the end of the day. It is thick enough that if you accidentally wipe your lids it won't all come off but washes off with ease with face wash.
candace k.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Every girl needs a good eye liner. Whether for going out or just every day use, this eye liner is my favorite. It goes on smooth and doesn't flake like Ive noticed in other brands. Grey goes with everything from fancy to casual and this is my go-to.
Kelly H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This Covergirl eyeliner is super easy to apply! It goes on so smoothly and does not smudge easily. It lasts through sweat and long days of work too! Its dispenser is a little wonky and could use a redesign. Overall though, I really like this eyeliner.
Cara J.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Just an ok product, does have the tendency to smear/run. Other than that I have no problem with this product
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love is one of my favorite and is easy of applying does not compare and with alternatives less
Mari M.
Franklinton, NC
This is the best eyeliner I've used! It goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge, and it's nice not to have to sharpen it constantly. It also lasts a long time.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging