BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Amazing product goes on dark and fills in perfect for great coverage on your eyes would strongly recommend
Jami C.
Jami C.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Love this! Went on super smooth and stayed on all day. Pretty cheap too. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a new liner.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear eyeliner very often, but when I do it's usually this one. My mother uses this eyeliner every day tho, and she really likes it.
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Nice smooth stays on dark looks nice no clumping not expensive I've used this for years never had a problem
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
La Motte, IA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Looks good with everything. I typically will use a dark eyeshadow as liner, because I like a natural look, but this worked just as well and smudged it in a bit.
Kathrine D.
Kathrine D.
Waynesboro, MS
I wear the brown(espresso). It goes on very smooth. Stays on good. If I get really sweaty it will run off/smudge. It has a good tip to the pencil for appliction.
Treya E.
Treya E.
Austin, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Works very well! Top is thin so you can get it very exact. I buy it almost every time I need new eyeliner and I recommend it to everyone.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner. It is so black, and it stays put throughout the day. I always get the waterproof version and I couldn't be happier
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
Review for: Ink It!
I like the pencil one too but don't really like to use a lighter on it so this one works great and is smooth as well!
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Louisa, VA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really enjoyed using this eyeliner. Unlike other gel or liquid liners it was easy to apply and stayed put! Perfect for the winged look.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging