BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
April W.
Newcastle, OK
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like the color, but it smudges easily. I would like it to have more staying power. It was also hard to sharpen.
Lauren A.
northampton, PA
Review for: Black Ink
i use this everyday and i love it! it doesn't smudge and it is easy to apply! it lasts for a long time!
Gail K.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Covergirl has been a product I have used since I first started wearing makeup and they have made great strides in improving the product. For that reason I am a customer for life. I typically always buy it at Ulta when its on the BOGO 50% sale
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eye liner. It gives me the perfect and straight lines I want each and every time! Long lasting color that doesn't fade!
Angelica B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Ink It!
If you have steady hands and can apply liquid eyeliner, this one is great! It's dark black and intense and stays put.
Christina F.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner! Very easy to apply. Stays on nicely. Looks like it is a liquid eyeliner but it's a pencil which makes it fast and easy to apply! Also I love that I don't have to sharpen it!
Victoria H.
Lucasville, OH
Review for: Black Ink
Love the easy application that this stick provides, it is defiantly for those who like a thick line of eye liner
Shawna M.
Henderson, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Like this eyeliner. Glides in smooth and last most of the day wear. Wish it was waterproof
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good eyeliner to use if you like pencils. I like the sharpening part since I can never get a good pencil to sharpen right.
alexis l.
Sebring, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smoothly an bold seems to stay on unless i do something that makes me really sweaty like working out.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging