BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this eyeliner as my regular day to day eyeliner. It goes on smooth without smearing and lasts all day.
Keara W.
Keara W.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have this in black and I really like the smooth application and consistency. Other liners go on chalky this does not
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Review for: Violet
Great product. As a contact lens wearer I need a product that stays in place and this one does. It lasts for hours without being reapplied.
Sabrena C.
Sabrena C.
Fox Lake, IL
ITs goes on easy but wears off to easy. but for the money i like it. so until i find another i like better i will continue to use this one.
Cyleste B.
Cyleste B.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love how thin this pencil is! I have the navy shade and it is so easy to get it exactly where I want it! It is so creamy and pigmented :)
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love!! I have been using this same eyeliner for YEARS, but in black. I love how it applies well and lasts long
Beth W.
Beth W.
Brooksville, KY
Review for: Ink It!
I don't use eye liner a lot but when i do this is my first choice. It doesn't wear off easily and works better than any other i have tried.
Mistee P.
Mistee P.
Byrdstown
Review for: Grey Khaki
My favorite eye liner! It stays on all day long and still looks good at end of the day. I'd definitely recommend it :)
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this product! It goes on so smooth and last all day and night! I can finally do a great cat eye now! Thank you cover girl!
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I actually bought this for 2 teen daughters, all they said was they love it and would definitely want to use it again.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging