BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Laura A.
Omaha, NE
Affordable eyeliner that self-sharpens and it seems to last for quite a while. I use it every day
Angela B.
Kentwood, LA
Review for: Grey Khaki
It goes on so smooth. I have always hated a chunky or hard to apply eye liner. I want it to go on smooth and quick. My eyes are brown and the gray brought out little flecks of color in them. I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted to try something a little different.
Erin M.
very pretty eyeliner. It's easy to apply, and goes on smoothly. It stays out for the whole day too. It's a good value, the price is not expensive.
Sabrina F.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This product allows me to do both a fine line or blend. It stays put through out the day and has a good selection of colors to choose from.
Yari E.
District Heights, MD
Review for: Violet
I love the color , to me it looks like black but is violet , I love it so much , it's a little pricey but worth it !
Sage H.
Flint, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the tip of this fantastic liner. You never end up with the thick, hard to apply, blobs. Much easier than kohl liner.
Trina R.
Collinsville, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
I like how smooth the application is. The color stays on and gives a perfect line. It does not cost a fortune and is well worth the price.
Viviana T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love love love! It goes on super smooth and is just overall amazing! I'm always getting complements about how bold my eyeliner is
Destiny R.
Bremerton , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
this is my favorite eyeliner by covergirl! stays on all day long and it is the blackest black which i love, great price
andrea b.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki

It is very nice color, eyeliner last long and I love it. I recommend it with my eyes closed. I would buy
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging