BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Erin E.
Erin E.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Your basic eyeliner. I like my eyeliner to be VERY sharp, so it is important to buy an inexpensive liner (I sharpen it a lot). Because of that, covergirl is a good brand. I have blue eyes, and this looks good with my eyes. It's not too harsh and dark.
Beverly T.
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH
So easy to use, I buy mine from CVS, the price is great. I use it everyday. It lasts all day, no smudging ever. I have found it the best for me, easy to use, long lasting, and low cost. I love the different colors. I have recommended this to friends.
alyssa t.
alyssa t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to apply thin lines. I use the espresso for a more natural look and black onyx for a nighttime look. the smudger comes in handy. I like that it is self sharpening. only complaint is that it needs reapplication because it does wear off over time.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner, It is not super expensive and I think it works great! I love the smooth formula and how it comes with a smugger on the opposite end. I have it in black and haven't tried it in any other color but I have always wanted to.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Longs, SC
Love this eyeliner! It is soft soft and just glides right on. It doesn't hurt in the process and is easy to handle and maintain. It doesn't smudge or come off with water. It last all day and still looks fresh after a long day. I use brown eyeliner!!
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
Clarksville, TN
I love that I don't have to sharpen this eyeliner
I only use covergirl products for my eyes, I just love their stuff! I don't like that it's pricey but it's totally worth it
I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try. Good self sharpening liner
Darian V.
Darian V.
Los Molinos
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my absolute favorite favorite favorite eyeliner. It glides on super duper easily and if you get something for over it it won't come off. The color put out is fantastic and you have so much control with the pencil and I just love this so much
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Whenever i do makeup for pictures on instagram, i usually go all out! I believe this product works amazing for the effect i want it to do! I also think its great for an alien/mermaid look but i so recommend this for anyone who likes colorful liners
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Ink It!
I have used Covergirl since I was a teenager. I came upon this one recently. I love it and do not see any room for improvement. My eye color is blue so I use the brown. I use it everyday. I recommend it to my friends. It is always in my makeup bag.
candace k.
candace k.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Every girl needs a good eye liner. Whether for going out or just every day use, this eye liner is my favorite. It goes on smooth and doesn't flake like Ive noticed in other brands. Grey goes with everything from fancy to casual and this is my go-to.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging