BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Natalie M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I really like this eyeliner because it glides down on the skin very easily and it's easy to correct if you mess up. It comes with a little smudge brush on the back that is really helpful!
Miranda M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner! Looks great, feels great, super great! Lasts all day long! Does smear after awhile though. Super easy to use! Would recommend this product to anyone!
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of many favorite eyeliners of mine because it goes on smooth and stays put without smearing and comes in many diff colors! Definitely reccomend this!
Fiona R.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
These come in different colours and I like that.
They have a great smooth formula but I find I have to set it with powder or it will run a bit.
But I have that issue with most eyeliners
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I struggled finding an eyeliner that lasted all day and didn't smear or fade throughout the day but also went on the way I hoped. I saw this product at my local Kmart and decided to give it a shot and now will use NOTHING but Ink it! Perfect Point Plus eyeliner in black! It is very inexpensive, around $4, and goes on so smoothly and actually stays on and stays put all day there is no need for me to have to reapply half way through the day anymore. I definitely recommend this to all you other beautiful ladies!
Sylvia H.
Trenton, MI
One of my favorite eyeliners...when on sale i tend to stock up! Ive only tried it in the black so i cant comment on the other colors...also goes on very smooth...
Michelle M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner goes on nice and smooth. If I make a mistake, I can smudge it off easily. The only thing I don't like about it is I go through it way too fast and I can't see inside the tube to see when I'm going to run out.
Tabitha W.
Albion, IL
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Charcoal
Love love love this eyeliner!! It's easy to apply !! It last all day long ! You don't have to worry about it rubbing off half of the day... I'm
A repeat buyer but haven't bought any in awhile... I would deff buy these again!! I would reccomend to family and friends
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eyeliner ever! I have been using this product for years. It stays put better than a lot of eyeliner I have tried. The sponge tip is great for blending the perfect smoky eye!
Courtney H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have tried several different colors of this eyeliner and I like them all. They go on much easier and smoother than a pencil but you don't have to be as precise as with a liquid.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging