BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I didn't really like this eyeliner because it smudges a lot. It's also difficult to apply if you have hooded eyes because it takes awhile for the eyeliner to dry.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Ink It!
Perfect! goes on smooth withouth clumping and last a long time you can always look beautiful even if you're on a budget
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love!! I have been using this same eyeliner for YEARS, but in black. I love how it applies well and lasts long
Sheralyn K.
Sheralyn K.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Ink It!
Not my favorite eye liner, but for the price, it's pretty good. I noticed it would smudge a lot easier than other more expensive eye liners
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I'm not really a fan of the top of this eyeliner, I like brush tip better but it's really pigmented and that's hard to find with eyeliner.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Good brown liner for all eye colors. Applies very smooth and smudges well if thats the look you're going for
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Review for: Ink It!
Im not that great at liner but with this I can get a nice even line. I don't wing my liner out I feel my eyes are just to small for that but this is a great liner
Erin B.
Erin B.
Celina, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I've always struggled finding a good eyeliner that I truly liked and went one smooth and after using this one I think I finally found one!
Mistee P.
Mistee P.
Byrdstown
Review for: Grey Khaki
My favorite eye liner! It stays on all day long and still looks good at end of the day. I'd definitely recommend it :)
Donyela A.
Donyela A.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my backup eyeliner that I use when I lose my number one eyeliner. I use it every once and a while but it's ok.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging