BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Sheri-Anne V.
Sheri-Anne V.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Its OK sometimes it's smudges on my bottom water line so I'm always fixing it. Other than that I would use it if I ran out of my usual brand.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Montclair, CA
Loved it! Makes a perfect fit line and easy to clean! This is now my regular eye liner!
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Review for: Black Ink
I will never use any other eyeliner. This stuff stays in place with a good eye primer. It goes on smoothly and has a creamy texture
Cydni P.
Cydni P.
Durham, NC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner is ok. The brush was a little too small for what I like. The formula was a little runny, but it was not a terrible experience.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Bloomington , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for me!! I love it always makes a perfect wing that other brands i struggle with this one works perfect
Salem, VA
Review for: Violet
Love love love would give it 5 stars of I could find it at Wal-Mart again. But it's super easy to go on and looks great with any color eye.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this eye liner! It goes on smooth, and will last all day. It looks amazing! did i say love love love this eyeliner
Emily B.
Emily B.
Belton, TX
This is a great product. does not smudge and easy to apply. It is also long lasting wear. I would give it four stars and I would recommend it to friends and family.
Laena O.
Laena O.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I absolutely love this stuff. I love how long it stays on and it doesn't really smudge and make you look like a raccoon
Stephani G.
Stephani G.
Brenham, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Absolutely loved this product. It goes on smoothly and stays where I need it to all day long. No more smeared eyeliner!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging